Thread: Regatta play and deleting low tasks

Regatta play and deleting low tasks

As a single player I could not delete a task without it affecting my total task quota. Even though I am the captain.
    Now I have 2 players and we are in in the wooden league. Out of 7 tasks, I was only allowed 4.
    I deleted 3 tasks and bought 1. My new teammate could delete tasks without it affecting her quota.
    Does anyone who is leader of their group, have this task deleting trouble? I have deleted and reinstalled FB and this game.
    Help please.

It should only affect the amount of tasks you have if you are dumping tasks after taking them. Make sure you are dumping tasks from the board , not after you have chosen to do them. Only dump when the trash can is blue not red.
    If it is red then it counts against your total amount of tasks, as this means you selected the task to do.

Thanks I will see if that was my error.

You're welcome, I hope this solves your problem

Hi ... i need help ... need advise or direction

Hihi ... i accidentally dumped my 16th task after buying it and i get get it back ... i am racing in the golden regatta now ...

What can i do to get it back ?

Derekj loveland

Sorry ... typo ... i cannot get my 16th task back after accidentally dumping it ...

Derekj

Quote Originally Posted by derekj loveland View Post
    Hihi ... i accidentally dumped my 16th task after buying it and i get get it back ... i am racing in the golden regatta now ...

What can i do to get it back ?

Derekj loveland
    I am afraid this is a costly mistake as nothing can be done to recover from it.