Thread: Popup adds

Popup adds

Who else is getting tired of Popup ads in township that disrupt the game and often freeze the game so you have to restart. Am considering deleting it as they are too invasive and ruin my enjoyment of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza51 View Post
    Who else is getting tired of Popup ads in township that disrupt the game and often freeze the game so you have to restart. Am considering deleting it as they are too invasive and ruin my enjoyment of the game
    I do not know what version of Township you play but on my mobile game, there is no pop ups ads. Are you sure it is not another app causing the problem ?

I once had this problem too, and it was caused by the Go Launcher, a completely different app, which caused popups to appear randomly while I was seemingly not using it.
    Changed to a different launcher, problem solved. It may be tricky to identify the culprit though.

I need a help...!

I have township and use to play it in my tab. But, the battery got popped. So, I got a new one and it also popped. Now, I use my laptop for this. I downloaded township but the things is i am losing my process when i get back on my Facebook account. It doesn't work... How to solve this error???
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-04-2018 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra775 View Post
    I need a help...!

I have township and use to play it in my tab. But, the battery got popped. So, I got a new one and it also popped. Now, I use my laptop for this. I downloades township but the things is i am losing my process when i get back on my facebook account. It doesn't work... How to solve this error???
    This is not an error, you can't have the same town on different platforms that are not compatible:
    - you can only sync your progress between Android - iOS - Kindle
    - if you play on a Windows device, you can only sync with other Windows devices (PC or mobile)
    - MAC is also separate
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES