View Poll Results: Who thinks we need 3 if each animal to feed?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%

Thread: Instead of CM Buildings

Instead of CM Buildings

Why dont you make the animals equal I hate that there are 3 of some while others just have 2 drive me crazy and of course it has to be the ones that take hrs to feed that has the least amount of animals. Fix this please we need more sheep pigs bees and birds.

The 3 of the cows and 3 chickens is because you need eggs and milk to make almost every thing in all the food factories . ( cheese, creams, ect ) to make other stuff. We dont need 3 sheep or pigs or bees , we just dont have the
    room
    Town Ship Name: Sponnie Vill
    Co-op:
    Co-op tag :
    Friend Code: WP4H68
    Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    The 3 of the cows and 3 chickens is because you need eggs and milk to make almost every thing in all the food factories . ( cheese, creams, ect ) to make other stuff. We dont need 3 sheep or pigs or bees , we just dont have the
    room
    But we have the room for more community buildings if we have room for them to make more of them we should have room for more animals

I think it's fine how it is, tbh. Though I wouldn't hate an hour's time reduction off the pigs and bees..

Eggs are needed to make everything and it takes waaaaay too long to make eggs! Especially when some items take 4 eggs!