Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kicked out of team

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    My fearless leader's cat nearly kicked me out mid-race the other day, just walking across his screen, like cats do. Just sayin, s...tuff happens sometimes.
    My cats have been responsible for quite a few township mishaps,lol. Determined to be centre of attention they try to lay on my tablet haha. The other week they cost me 87 tcash to fill a heli order I didn't have all the stuff for!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I hope you gave them a chance to respond Dreamland before you left again as the fact they invited you straight back suggests the possibility that they accidentally kicked you out. This is surprisingly easy to do.

As for the rest of it regarding playrix imposing rules on leaders I agree with Nevada and dreadnought, not a good idea.
    The second time request may not be necessarily from the leader. It could be from Co-leaders too who thought it is unfair to kick me out. Because when I was Co-leader, I did the same just few days back to a user "Golden Bird" when the team leader kicked him out for no reason. It was on the second day of Regatta and he had already completed 3 tasks of 135 points each. The guy came back after my request and shouted at leader the same way I did later and left the group. So I don't think this is accidental.

Moreover, when leader came online and posted few message in chat (in Russian which I don't know), I asked him the reason. There was no reply. He didn't reply to the previous guy too. So there is no reason for me to assume that it might be accidental. It happened to the previous guy after his 3 tasks and happened after my 15 tasks. So I just left after I shouted at him.

People here think only about rules against leaders (that too only against those who are unfair) and not bothered about the victim of those unfair leaders.

Well obviously Dreamland it's your situation, so if you feel it was done intentionally fair enough.

As for 'people' here only thinking of rules against leaders, this is not true. If you read Nevada and dreadnoughts replies to you, they explain why it just wouldn't work.

The vast majority of leaders are fair and could quite easily find complaints being made against them when they had a good reason for kicking a player out(Nevada gives an example of this).Playrix wouldn't be able to manage sifting through a load of complaints made by disgruntled co-op members and then deciding who is in the right. This simply is not realistic.

ETA They also may not have liked you inviting a player who has been kicked out back in either. Just because you didn't know why they were kicked out doesn't mean there was no reason for it. Anyway if this was just a couple of days ago maybe this is the reason you were kicked out.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-23-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamland1211 View Post
    Moreover, when leader came online and posted few message in chat (in Russian which I don't know), I asked him the reason. There was no reply. He didn't reply to the previous guy too. So there is no reason for me to assume that it might be accidental. It happened to the previous guy after his 3 tasks and happened after my 15 tasks. So I just left after I shouted at him.
    Is it possible the team description, which is in Cyrillic, states "Cyrillic only"? I see many teams with a language rule in their description. It might be considered unfair to the team for a person to join who cannot communicate with them. How can you play by their rules and guidelines if you cannot understand what they are?
    When new folks have joined our team, they are asked to read the description and inbox, and acknowledge that they understand our rules. If this was also asked of you, how would you know? What you see as being unfairly kicked could very well be fair if you can't understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesstrel Fitz View Post
    Is it possible the team description, which is in Cyrillic, states "Cyrillic only"? I see many teams with a language rule in their description. It might be considered unfair to the team for a person to join who cannot communicate with them. How can you play by their rules and guidelines if you cannot understand what they are?
    When new folks have joined our team, they are asked to read the description and inbox, and acknowledge that they understand our rules. If this was also asked of you, how would you know? What you see as being unfairly kicked could very well be fair if you can't understand them.
    If that's the case, shouldn't they kick me out the very first day or within few days? I was part of the team in Silver league for the first week (where I completed all 15 tasks) and then got promoted to Golden league in second week. There too, I completed all the tasks and had 150+ helps in the team. They realised only after two weeks that I don't know their language? That's wow.. ...

Kesstrel only suggested this might be the reason. Maybe they realised the language barrier was a problem when you invited a player they had kicked out back without consulting them?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that kicking you after completing 15 tasks was a low move, but it may have been after you were given warning the previous week. It would seem that it's possible the leader chose to use the language barrier to their advantage. Not cool.
    Last edited by Kesstrel Fitz; 09-23-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamland1211 View Post

People here think only about rules against leaders (that too only against those who are unfair) and not bothered about the victim of those unfair leaders.
    The leader may have posted the reason yet you wouldnt have understood anyways and he/she didn’t like what you did (bringing the other member back) hence why you got kicked out. I’m thinking the leader gave you time to leave by the end of that weekly regatta.

Another vindictive leader nevertheless. What happened to courtesy and civility? Unless a member did something really awful, why not wait until Monday to kick them out?

It seems you got the co-leader position fairly fast. Why give out co-leader positions when they really don’t have much authority and really are more like “elders”? I guess that’s another thread

I’m sure some leaders abuse their powers but I would speculate that most leaders think they are acting fairly and believe the member deserved to kicked out for their offenses.

I also think Playrix doesn’t give kicked out member their members as an additional punishment. It is unfortunate when you have been unfairly kicked out. Playrix may think that what reasonable leader would kick out a good co op member? Therefore the no repercussions for leaders to kick out a member even if it’s before the regatta awards.

As other players mentioned before, the system is not perfect but the freedom to do whatever we want in our coops outweighs some of those in the short term negatives.

There are so many good co ops out there. I guess it goes without saying. Pick a group that speaks a language you can understand, rules that you can follow and racing expectations that matches your own style

I agree. Yes you getting kicked out isn’t fair at all if you did the requirements but we can’t hold the developers responsible for this as like is said the leader in forces the rules and rules the coop as he or she pleases. I myself hate kicking people out I try to find out the reason why they haven’t done the requirements that I ask and when they don’t answer is when I fight with the issue what to do and than I finally give in a do what I need to and kick them out.. which I hate doing but I give them a little note that gives them reason why I did. Like today I finally gave in and kicked out a person that hasn’t been doing the requirements the last two week 1st week she did ok but did pick task that where off limits (we only do 130 and up) but I let it go because she did the requirement of making 1200pts but the last two weeks she hasn’t even to try 260 last week and 675 this week I asked her in chat over the week why and gave her many of times to tell me why and I had to just do it. It is also hard when you have people join coop that don’t speck your language which I try to make sure that they understand before letting them stay so that they know my rules. ... But yes it’s unfair but I hope you find a coop that works for you.

Permanent stain

A group kicked me out because internal regatta rules changed. it was really unpleasant to have been kicked out.
    This event happened several months ago but, It is always displayed mad:could anyone tell me when this sanction will be Cleared or will it be a permanent stain in my inbox ????
    Now I am in a great coop and enjoy that game again.