Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicked out of team

Kicked out of team

Hi there, my town name is "Dreamland". I was in a team #83KSYS which is just promoted to Gold League this week. I was part of the same team in previous week too and did my part (completing all 13 tasks with 130+ points each) and with help of other members, our team got promoted to Gold. In this week, I had completed all my 15 tasks with total points of 2005 (133+ each) within 3 days. Mostly tasks of "opening chest in House of Luck", "excavating the mine" and "filling rail carts". The team is travelling #1 among 15 teams we were with, with the distance of 5000+ points to #2.

Yesterday evening, suddenly I got a notification that I was kicked out of the group. I don't know what to do. I was really angry. Will I get my rewards?

Unfortunatelly, no. Once you are kicked out of a co-op during an ongoing race, you cannot collect the rewards, even if you join the same co-op again.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

This is really unfair from playrix side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamland1211 View Post
    This is really unfair from playrix side.
    If you've been kicked out without a reason, i think it's most unfair from your co-op side. If you did something against your co-op rules, there's nothing unfair going on. Playrix doesn't play any role in the inner workings of a co-op.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you've been kicked out without a reason, i think it's most unfair from your co-op side. If you did something against your co-op rules, there's nothing unfair going on. Playrix doesn't play any role in the inner workings of a co-op.
    Playrix should have an option of getting rewards as per the number of tasks they have completed. I have read lot of such complaints and there should be a fair play. Playrix should have some rules to leaders of team too, kind of pelanalising them if they do unfair things to their team members.

I think the problem there is that “unfair” is subjective.

What one co-op finds “fair”, the individual player may not.

Say I kick someone out of my co-op mid-race... that’s “unfair” and I should be penalised.
    What about when Playrix realise I kicked that player for a blatant deliberate racist remark? Now I have to argue with Playrix to get my penalisation removed/reversed. I personally don’t think it worth all the extra work.

I do agree, that it sucks you appear to have been kicked out unfairly, I just don’t know what the answer is...

I’m afraid the best thing for you to do is to find a co-op more in line with your ideals, or start your own even, and move on.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamland1211 View Post
    Playrix should have an option of getting rewards as per the number of tasks they have completed. I have read lot of such complaints and there should be a fair play. Playrix should have some rules to leaders of team too, kind of pelanalising them if they do unfair things to their team members.
    One of the greatest thing about co-ops, is that we have the liberty to manage them and set the rules as we wish, without constraints. Even the timer limit on task reservations is considered by many to be a constraint that should be removed, or given to the leader to choose what the limit should be.

If the devs would impose their own rules on the leaders, and tell them how they should run their co-op, or get penalized for their actions, it would make the majority of players very unhappy.

Now, in your particular case, you never stated why you were kicked out, nor that you think you were kicked out without a reason/unfairly. All i can see is that you returned to your co-op, and now you left/were kicked again.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    One of the greatest thing about co-ops, is that we have the liberty to manage them and set the rules as we wish, without constraints. Even the timer limit on task reservations is considered by many to be a constraint that should be removed, or given to the leader to choose what the limit should be.

If the devs would impose their own rules on the leaders, and tell them how they should run their co-op, or get penalized for their actions, it would make the majority of players very unhappy.

Now, in your particular case, you never stated why you were kicked out, nor that you think you were kicked out without a reason/unfairly. All i can see is that you returned to your co-op, and now you left/were kicked again.
    The reason was not even shared to me by the leader. I simply got a notification that I was kicked out. So how can I tell you why I was kicked out when myself don't know the reason.

Ironically, I got a request to Join back the team (probably by a Co-leader). I joined just to shout out the leader on why did he kick me out. I know I won't get the answer as was the case with another member just a few days before. So I said whatever I needed to and left the group. Hope this clarifies.

Btwn, if leaders were penalised for wrong things they have done, they don't have any right to be unhappy because they deserve it. So their unhappy is not more important than a fair game play.

I hope you gave them a chance to respond Dreamland before you left again as the fact they invited you straight back suggests the possibility that they accidentally kicked you out. This is surprisingly easy to do.

As for the rest of it regarding playrix imposing rules on leaders I agree with Nevada and dreadnought, not a good idea.

My fearless leader's cat nearly kicked me out mid-race the other day, just walking across his screen, like cats do. Just sayin, s...tuff happens sometimes.