Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2018: Trick-or-Trade Event

Halloween 2018: Trick-or-Trade Event

A new event was added to the Event Calendar, scheduled to begin in 27 days:

Super excited to see if it will be the same, or at least very similar to the last halloween's ghost hunt. I hope it will include an upgradable deco that pays out 1 tcash for a month, and that the hermit's island will be all spooky again
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-07-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: name of the event changed
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I hope it will include an upgradable deco that pays out 1 tcash for a month
    For those of us whose towns were founded only in the last six months, could you please explain what you mean by an upgradable decoration?
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    For those of us whose towns were founded only in the last six months, could you please explain what you mean by an upgradable decoration?
    Last halloween's event (and last year's easter) contained a decoration that you would place in your town, and as you progressed in the event's personal goals, it would "level up". At the end of the event you could collect 1 tcash from this decoration every day for one month.

You can find more details about this deco and how it worked on the wiki page.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Ah, I understand better now. This game has some clever surprises. Thanks, Dreadnought!
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

Super excited to see if it will be the same, or at least very similar to the last halloween's ghost hunt. I hope it will include an upgradable deco that pays out 1 tcash for a month, and that the hermit's island will be all spooky again

Yes, yes, looking very much to be the one from last halloween, yay! One of the best events, not only in my book.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes, yes, looking very much to be the one from last halloween, yay! One of the best events, not only in my book.
    I just hope they will include another School of Magic - type decoration. In the second easter event, we didn't upgrade the rabbit park by participating in event (like the first time around), but by using products and coins. And the players who finished it last year, had the option to buy another one with tcash, if i remember correctly.
    I hope this event will be different, one of my favorites too
    FORUM RULES

I just hope they will include another School of Magic - type decoration. In the second easter event, we didn't upgrade the rabbit park by participating in event (like the first time around), but by using products and coins. And the players who finished it last year, had the option to buy another one with tcash, if i remember correctly.
    I hope this event will be different, one of my favorites too

Ah yes, and if I remember correctly you sold the rabbit park, and to buy it again would've been ridiculously expensive.
    I think they'll do the same with this event – nothing to build anew, and no daily reward also.
    But I'm looking forward to the event, even if the greedy little ghosts will munch up half my barn.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Trick or Trade Discussion

So, now that the National One-Armed-Bear-With-An-Eyepatch Tournament is over, its time to get spooky!

Hopefully it’ll be the same/similar to last year, as I was actually quite successful

And let’s not forget the DECOS! I’m so hyped to see what they have in store this year.

Anyways, what are you’re thoughts?

(Also, yay! My first ever post!)

I haven't done a Halloween event yet so am hoping also it is similar to what it was last year as it sounded brilliant.

After seeing the amazing Halloween decs in other towns I can't wait to win and buy some.I have already cleared space in my town for them

Congrats on your first post and your first thread

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I haven't done a Halloween event yet so am hoping also it is similar to what it was last year as it sounded brilliant.

After seeing the amazing Halloween decs in other towns I can't wait to win and buy some.I have already cleared space in my town for them

Congrats on your first post and your first thread
    Thanks! The decks are quite nice, but they aren’t the cheapest *g* that’s why I was disappointed at the lack of a sale

But hey, I still have 100 cash which can buy plenty