Thread: Experienced Players -- Now What?

Experienced Players -- Now What?

I have been playing for just over two years now, and I have achieved Level 126, filled the museum, fully expanded Jonesville and my zoo, and am just one animal away from a full zoo population. My question -- NOW WHAT? How have you other experienced players changed your game play, when you no longer need building materials or gems for animals? I still send 12 trains and 4 planes (fully loaded, of course!) each day, and complete all of my tasks in the weekly regattas. What keeps the rest of you going? How do you keep your interest in playing, when, quite frankly, YOU HAVE CONQUERED THE GAME? Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Lejones52 and welcome to the Forum.

The best reason many keep playing is the relationships they have formed in their Coops and even here on the Township Forum. Playrix has stepped up their game lately and the Event decorations and Seasonal Regatta decorations have improved. So, one is forever tinkering with their town to work these in. Beyond that, if you are a determined sort, their are upgrade goals you can pursue that take a long time. There is no other game and forum quite like Township so I will always keep my hand in it(4 years now).

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Hi Lejones52

Same as Cobalt for me. The people in my co-op and here on the forums keep me going. Helping others, the regattas and the events keep me going. Lately I found another game that capture my interest so Township lost it's first place in my playing time even if I still open the game every day.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I WILL keep playing each day!