Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift for 5th township anniversary

Gift for 5th township anniversary

Hello,

Thank you playrix for your gift.
    Nice decoration....a little too big, in comparison with others, unfortunattely i do not have room left for this, but i will try to make some....
    Anyway, i hoped that we will receive some real values, like the real values we spend for you guys, t-cash, gold money, some ingots, etc, you know.....i hoped we will receive some kind of chests fool with “goodies” not decoration....ha ha, decoration i have too many and i even sell out because no room to place them......this gift make me sad!

Also, please for future decoration, try to make them not too small, all the items (trees, buildings,whatever) should be the same size.....A small decoration will not be seen in a crowded city

Well, Andromeda, I'm a little confused, lol! Do you want big decorations that are easily seen but that take up more space than you can spare, or small ones that fit but "will not be seen"? Or are you just irritated that the scale isn't consistent? I know that frustrates me a bit, personally.

I love the 5 year gift!! It will go so nicely with all my other cow, piggy, and sheep deco that accumulates in my storage and is forgotten. A grand five year gift indeed........sigh

I have to agree that the decoration is nice but also kinda big, but that for a Five Year Anniversary, some Cash seems appropriate. Township has given out Cash for lesser things.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhán Elizabeth View Post
    I have to agree that the decoration is nice but also kinda big, but that for a Five Year Anniversary, some Cash seems appropriate. Township has given out Cash for lesser things.
    Exactly!!! This is what i wanted to say. This decoration is a little too big, and a decoration like this ,that means something is worth a special place ,not in a field with corn.....i would like to have it behind the sign with my town, close to yacht club, there is a field cannot be moved, there could be a place for such a decoration and i do not have to redecorate the city.....or i would like to get a decoration that gives me some money once a day, i have seen it in other games.....

I am not gonna complain when I get a deco for free...thank you very much TOWNSHIP!! I think it is cute

I can not find my decoration. I received the envelope and opened it, I was surprised there was no TCash but we were having internet issues so I didn't really follow through with what was in the envelope except for the "It's our 5 year birthday" message. This morning I started to see photos of the 5yr decoration but I can not find mine. Before I put in a ticket maybe some of you can help out an airhead who obviously needs to pay more attention! LOL
    I am assuming that the game would have put my decoration into storage unless I chose a spot for it to go? I know it's bad to assume so if I have got this wrong let me know. Any insight anyone can give would be a great help! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpsforjoy1 View Post
    I can not find my decoration. I received the envelope and opened it, I was surprised there was no TCash but we were having internet issues so I didn't really follow through with what was in the envelope except for the "It's our 5 year birthday" message. This morning I started to see photos of the 5yr decoration but I can not find mine. Before I put in a ticket maybe some of you can help out an airhead who obviously needs to pay more attention! LOL
    I am assuming that the game would have put my decoration into storage unless I chose a spot for it to go? I know it's bad to assume so if I have got this wrong let me know. Any insight anyone can give would be a great help! Thanks!
    After you have opened the envelope and clicked on accept, an exclamation mark appears at your decoration store.
    So that is the place to find your 'lost' gift.

This is how it looks like.

Thanks Devs, it is looking great!

I can not find that decoration anywhere. Trying to remember if I saw anything after the birthday message and I know I didn't have the red exclamation mark until after I purchased the birthday sale offers this morning. Thanks for your help.

I'm a bit confused, I can only see 4 animals in "The Magnificent Five". Where is the fifth one?

Thanks for the help.