Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Time to dump a task in regata without being counted

  1. #1

    Time to dump a task in regata without being counted

    We need to be fast to take a task in regatas, especially if our team has 5+ players. Sometimes we get a wrong task. It would be great if we had some time to dump a task without getting our number of task reduced.

  2. #2
    I do not quite understand what you mean by getting a wrong task. When someone pick a task on the board, it takes 30 minutes before a new task appeared so you cannot pick a wrong task in that spot. There is nothing to be picked.

    Can you give more details about what happen?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not quite understand what you mean by getting a wrong task. When someone pick a task on the board, it takes 30 minutes before a new task appeared so you cannot pick a wrong task in that spot. There is nothing to be picked.

    Can you give more details about what happen?
    I believe the OP describes that fellow co-op members (including the OP) have to competitively fight for the certain tasks on the board (AKA who has has the fastest fingers?) This sometimes results in accidentally picking the wrong task. The OP would like to trash this task without penalty.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    I believe the OP describes that fellow co-op members (including the OP) have to competitively fight for the certain tasks on the board (AKA who has has the fastest fingers?) This sometimes results in accidentally picking the wrong task. The OP would like to trash this task without penalty.
    OP is out of luck then, lol. Best to either slow down or get organised to take turns.

  5. #5
    I still do not get how they could get a wrong task. If someone is faster, there is NO task left to be picked up.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I still do not get how they could get a wrong task. If someone is faster, there is NO task left to be picked up.
    I think they mean that they're trying to grab tasks faster than their teammates, and so end up making errors. I'm imagining fingers flying all over the board, not just in the one slot where the 135 is.

  7. #7
    I think Bess has it right. It's incredibly easy to mistake a 133 for a 135 or, in excitement, see a 125 HOL and pick it thinking it was a 135.

    Also, Bess' advice is the best, slow down and be sure. Speed is the enemy of Precision.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •