Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tools To Complete Community Buildings

Can some one please help me understand the tool exchange.. I've been exchanging supplies for tools but my buildings in waiting are still asking for supplies and not tools.

Please tell me I haven't waisted my time with this feature

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Rae King View Post
    Can some one please help me understand the tool exchange.. I've been exchanging supplies for tools but my buildings in waiting are still asking for supplies and not tools.

Please tell me I haven't waisted my time with this feature
    You don't say what level you are. Only the Community Buildings from Planetarium on need the new tools - see this thread:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Materials-List

To further add:

Any buildings you had already started building before you updated do not require the new tools, only those (level 60 and above) started after the tool exchange update need the new tools.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Did the tool exchange change these numbers for community buildings ? Where are the new power tools used ? Just started skyscraper and to this list I'm short a lot of glass due to turning it into power tools . I only did that cuz needed barn space. Any info on tool exchange and if they are used in community buildings would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender 6 View Post
    Did the tool exchange change these numbers for community buildings ? Where are the new power tools used ? Just started skyscraper and to this list I'm short a lot of glass due to turning it into power tools . I only did that cuz needed barn space. Any info on tool exchange and if they are used in community buildings would be appreciated.
    Hi. Yes the items needed for community buildings above level 60 changed when the tool exchange was introduced. You can find a new list of what you need here -

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=Tool+exchange