Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tools To Complete Community Buildings

alguém q possui uma tem q convidar vc

I am new to this and do really don't know what to do. I imagine just built my town and fill my trains and send out the trains and planes. I try to help out other towns people. How do I meet other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Schmidt View Post
    I am new to this and do really don't know what to do. I imagine just built my town and fill my trains and send out the trains and planes. I try to help out other towns people. How do I meet other people?
    Hi Jean

You can have up to 50 friends in-game. You can always check the tab "Find friends" and send invitation to some interesting players you see there. On the forums, there are many threads for players looking for more friends too.

If you are on Facebook, you can add players also on Facebook. There is a thread with a lot of players looking for friends.

If you have reach level 19, you can open your co-op and look at the multiple threads for co-op looking for members. Or you can check the Search tab in the co-op building and join one of the co-op in the list shown.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

What are the ails for? I have a boatload of them taking up space but haven't seen anywhere to use them.

Nails, what are the nails for?

These are used with other materials to extend your barn

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Lynn Johnston View Post
    What are the ails for? I have a boatload of them taking up space but haven't seen anywhere to use them.
    Check how many you need for the next barn upgrade by clicking the upgrade button in the barn. Sell ALL the excess nails you have and keep just what is needed. If you keep too many of one tool, it get harder and harder to get the others. If you have too many paint or hammers, do the same thing. This way you will gain space in your barn and will get more chances to upgrade your barn faster.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

добрый день. на регате я выполнила задание.но оно исчезло. и не отобразилось в таблице. но. задание было списано. из 15 я сделала 15. а показывает 14

I'd anything about this game

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Coffey View Post
    I'd anything about this game
    There is an important word missing in your message.