Thread: What am I doing wrong? Trying to use the “give up” option

What am I doing wrong? Trying to use the “give up” option

Stuck on level 3006 for days. I’ve finally decided to give up on it, but pressing “give up” only loads the same game (3006). I’ve tried when I have four lives left. I’ve tried when I have 2-3 lives left, but to no avail. I am playing on an iPad if that matters.

Should I be doing something differently?

Give up just means that you are stopping that attempt at passing the level. There is no way of passing a level without playing it. You just have to keep trying using power ups until you are successful.

Oh my goodness! Well, no wonder. Geez. Dumb me. After days of playing and thousands of coins and many boosters, I passed the level.

Thanks for the explanation.

Congrats! I'm still stuck on level 2991, because new ones haven't been introduced for me yet. Looking forward to the 3006 challenge :-D

It was almost the end of me, and it wasn’t even a so-called “hard” level. You’ll probably pass it right away. I was having extremely bad luck.

I have gotten levels after I had finished my post and have reached 3006 in the meantime. And yes, it is hard. Very hard. Will keep trying, though