Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No more movies after buying tickets

Yea the vacation was nice. I also read Liza's post. But like you say it was from a long time ago. From when the ads was still in beta (atleast that what it sounded like to me). So things might have changed since then. In that time you also didn't have 5 ads an hour for example.

But the other thing which made me think it was from buying (besides the timing of buying and losing the ads) is that a long time ago she also bought diamonds for another farm type game (apparently I am not allowed to name them in here, sorry about that in the previous post) where she and a lot of people also lost the ads which they claim was unrelated.

Anyway since there is nothing that can be done about it I'll keep my fingers crossed for her that they will return soon.

Thank you all for your time and replies.

My husband was getting three per hour, then four per hour as his level raised. He only bought the first cash offering at 90% off. I bought cash for a while then stopped. I bought enough to hold me over for a while, and I was cautious in spending it. After two or three months I started getting four videos per day, then two or three months later I started getting five per hour. My friend stopped buying a month before I did and she got five per hour a month before I did. I think its a fixed period but it resets if you buy any tcash. I have spoken to many friends who get five per hour. If you accidentally dump a video, they will disappear for a day. I gave out this information on the game facebook page recently and just after that I stated getting fewer videos. I don't know if there is a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by deb's friend View Post
    My husband was getting three per hour, then four per hour as his level raised. He only bought the first cash offering at 90% off. I bought cash for a while then stopped. I bought enough to hold me over for a while, and I was cautious in spending it. After two or three months I started getting four videos per day, then two or three months later I started getting five per hour. My friend stopped buying a month before I did and she got five per hour a month before I did. I think its a fixed period but it resets if you buy any tcash. I have spoken to many friends who get five per hour. If you accidentally dump a video, they will disappear for a day. I gave out this information on the game facebook page recently and just after that I stated getting fewer videos. I don't know if there is a connection.
    Thanks for the reply. It gives me a little more hope that the movies will come back for her. Even if some people say that they kept the movies after buying I keep thinking there is a connection. Maybe a roll of a virtual die or a digital flip of a coin. Or maybe that it is decided by the ad system they use and are not allowed to tell anyone about it how it works. Or they have a contract saying that they are only allowed to only give it to so many people at the same time and to prevent complaints about how unfair it is they say that they there is no connection.

Not to rekindle this discussion, but after the purchase of Animal Day decor the filmmaker gave me just 1 ad and disappeared after that.
    Haven't seen him since then, normally he gives every hour 4 to 5 ads.

Time will tell....

Oh, that's a shame Ruud. I really wanted the elephants as well but was to scared to buy them in case I lost my ads. Keep us updated on how often you get them please.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Oh, that's a shame Ruud. I really wanted the elephants as well but was to scared to buy them in case I lost my ads. Keep us updated on how often you get them please.
    Good news, he is back again!
    At the moment just with one ad at a time and with an interval of 8 hours, but I am glad he didn't disappeared for good.

Maybe this is just a coincidence, maybe it is connected.
    But I think it is save to do the purchase, the lovely couple will fit perfectly in your town
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

That is good news, glad you at least still have him. I have 14 hrs left on the offer so I will definitely think about it, but it is still a big reduction in amount of vids. I get it may be a coincidence however a lot of people experience this exact same coincidence after buying something. So as they say 'the jury is still out' on this one.

Great that it didn't completely dissapeared for you. Still a shame it is less frequently now. My mom still doesn't have it back and it has been nearly a month now. Maybe it does work a little different when it is combined with an action like the Animal Day decor.

Mine disappeared for around 3 months. They stopped *exactly* when I made a purchase. Now they're back, but it makes me not want to make a purchase ever again. Is that really what Playrix want?

jifl thanks for the message. It really makes me think there is a connection. But good news from my mother. I heard yesterday that since 3 or 4 days she has the movies again. It is only 1 or 2 a day but atleast it is a start again. Hope that after another month it will be more again like that it says on http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Helicopter. I doubt that she will be buying again unless this is fixed or if there is a really really great reward with it. Like real permanent upgrade for the silo.