Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walk of Fame Statue

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You do not have the 150,000 to buy the Upscale House then. Check what is the most expensive decoration you can afford or that you already have in your town. You will get half the price by selling it back.

As far as the T-cash solution, it seem a dead end.
    Oh I do have the 150,000 to pay but I would rather not. I want to save coins for last two zoo enclosures, expansions etc. and decorations of course. I prefer tcash less than coin. I’m hoping to gather the coins without buying mansion and was looking for a way around spending lots of coin though willing to spend the tcash, this is why I asked about aviator.

I’m almost finished with the task. I learned it’s possible to make the 83,000 without having to buy mansions or statues but it takes a great commitment of time. I had to check in very very often to fill friends baskets, selling a few stored decorations I don’t need, finish planes, a few lucrative helipad orders and zoo baskets as well one go at the mine using up my reserve of material. I wouldn’t want to do the task this way again (too nerve wracking) it’s so much easier to just by the mansion but this bleeds players of coin. The waste of buying and then selling the mansion seems too wasteful. By the way I received 7,750 for the cute little Chinese firecracker stand and 5 thousand something for the lifeguard stand, this helped a lot but the zoo baskets and 5000 bonus for planes really helped push the numbers over the crucial line. Very very time consuming. 78,556 is the present number and I’ll finish up in the next few hours, so it would be like 13 hrs of playtime just to focus on those numbers. If I had taken a few hours break away from the game it wouldn’t have been possible to raise the funds.

Have you played the HoL at all today? The only time I like to win coins is when I am doing that task :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I put double heli on and did three of the coin tasks today which required 83,500 each. It's a great task to take when I need to push myself to build my coins up. I did have my barn stocked up & paid t-cash to refresh my market boxes a couple of times as well.
    Also Greylady yes the HOL is brilliant for getting coins as well, I opened a few boxes ranging from 7000 to over 10,000

Downton, thanks for reminding the market refresh to help fill the heli orders. It is much cheaper then what Alina was ready to spend for a decoration.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Have you played the HoL at all today? The only time I like to win coins is when I am doing that task :-)
    Yeah I played a regatta six but I didn’t win any coins and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway since I wasn’t on the coin task. I find that choosing high coin yielding baskets, anything over 400-500, are good for the coin task if you have two or three items with those numbers. I know I’ll get my last 3500 in one round in maybe 40min.

I meant playing the HoL while you were doing the coins task ;-) It may be another source of coins.

Downton, thanks for reminding the market refresh to help fill the heli orders. It is much cheaper then what Alina was ready to spend for a decoration.
    Yeah I wasnt keen on that but I knew I didn’t want to spend coins so I thought there was a way of getting away with converting a tcash decoration for a coin boost but alas there was no way around. Play it straight or overspend coins on a mansion. Doing it straight just takes too much time. I would rather earn coin from planes with its 50000 bonus.

*just finished task. Thats like 14hrs of close investment meaning I couldn’t leave the game for long. Very intense*
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 09-18-2018 at 09:44 PM.

I buy 3 of the golden gates at 50k each and one fireworks shop. Leaves less than 1k left to finish the task.