Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Tasks spreadsheets

Cathy, this is excellent work The chart broken up by factory is especially helpful. For anyone that prefers the info displayed in a data table, there is also a master task list on the Township Wikia in this section Master Regatta Task List. You can View as a google doc or download. However, I don't think it is updated with the newest factories (guitars at music factory and summer bouquet at flower factory).

I'm really happy to hear so much of you finding them useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Great work Cathy

Can you add clay beside your mining task ? We need to collect 20 clay for 135.
    Graylady, since clay is a seasonal task, like coins and crates this time, I didn't include it into the regular tasks sheets.
    The simplifieds make the only exemption, since these all about the reduced amounts. They were the reason why I started doing these charts in the first place – these simplified numbers aren't to look up anywhere.

I created an extra seasonal task sheet, but am still hunting down a few of these amount numbers. So, keep tuned.
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 09-22-2018 at 09:14 AM.

There are a lot of lists out there regarding regatta tasks, but i find these ones to be in the best format, especially the factory breakdown! That one is the best! Thank you Cathy!

PS: i resized the images so they are more easily readable
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    There are a lot of lists out there regarding regatta tasks, but i find these ones to be in the best format, especially the factory breakdown! That one is the best! Thank you Cathy!

PS: i resized the images so they are more easily readable
    Thank you, Dread!

Gee, it's good to be resized!

Holy Smokes! You did an outstanding job! Thank-you for the work you put into this, it'll be very helpful.

Pretty and useful

Here the updated version with the newest task from the italian restaurant, the olive oil, included.

Full sized image here for download.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-03-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Definitely going to post on our team's Facebook group page...THANKS!!!

Great job! Thank you!

Just bumping this for usefulness.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”