Thread: 20.12. Forum Problems

20.12. Forum Problems

Hi,

Just to let you know that the Forum has been acting strangely. There are posts being posted twice each time and some links via the profiles are not working. I have reported this to Playrix and I hope that it will soon be sorted. Many apologies for any inconvenience.

Wow that was quick!

A!l seems to be working ok now!

Three are 2 bad links. One from the game itself. The join from Community takes you to an Oops page. Then when you click on Community Forums then choose Township, another Oops page.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Three are 2 bad links. One from the game itself. The join from Community takes you to an Oops page. Then when you click on Community Forums then choose Township, another Oops page.
    Hi Hedgehog. Are you able to report this to Playrix via your game settings?

No. I'm not sure where that is. I see three FAQ but not a link to report anything

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    No. I'm not sure where that is. I see three FAQ but not a link to report anything
    When you go in your game settings via your cog/wheel and then select Help and Support> select any Article from the left hand side, you should then see a small chat window at the top corner of your screen > select this "Contact Us" and then complete and send the form.

Hope that this helps.

Buenas noches, tengo un problema con dos cuadrados separados de color marrón que estan en el suelo y sobre los que no puedo hacer nada, ni edificar, ni cultivar...nada. Necesito quitarlos.

Hello
    I just want to change my profile name. Plzzz could you help me.. There's no option for editing. Actually it's my contact number and by mistakenly I've used as username bcz as it was shown on username I just clicked ok. But I wanna change it.. Plzzz help me as soon as possible.
    Thanks and regards
    Ranbir