Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, exactly, nothing to do with you and your plans. But I'm going to tell you a secret now to re-assure you it's not so much about no-trust either. Probably on the contrary even. So: Some of your townies might BE trees (as you have seen above in my post!) - for a while at least. It's like this: Trees as townies live in other towns usually, which are not as realistic as yours. Yes, those exist also. Happily ever after and all that. But they want of course also to visit other towns!
    So they get either invited to these other towns (that's another background story, I guess, for another day)
    OR they get planted in quiet places of other towns by townies who know how to do that. And here we are!

Then the tree-townies stay for a while, play and talk with everyone around (paaaarties, I can tellya!) - and when someone like the mayor looks, they freeze in place! that's when you're taking photos, f.e. ...
    Most return to their "other-side" towns, but some might stay ...much longer than planned cos the town is so much to their liking.

So, back to the remark at the beginning: townies do that only in towns where they do trust that their mayor - should they discover any alien inhabitants, or just foreigners - is a nice and trustworthy person, that nothing bad would happen. They just aren't running around and talking about it. Yeah, took me centuries to find out!
    Wow I never knew, and now of course I feel honoured my town encourages so many visitors .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    This is (probably) one of these areas also:

Attachment 43503 <= click/tap to enlarge

All that PINK might be a hint...
    Yes I think you are right, you definitely have visitors in your town. This is no surprise as since they enjoy parties, they have no doubt heard of the mayor's (you ) great ability and generosity when it comes to hosting them for friends .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-15-2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Added quotes, cause Im on a new page :)
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

DD and Downton, I heard a Whisper that the same thing (about those Pink flowers) also applies to the Water Lilies. Maybe that's why you see them so often too
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

You may well be right Ruud, I get a few water lilies pop up in my town also. Maybe the pink trees told them where they vacation .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes I think you are right, you definitely have visitors in your town. This is no surprise as since they enjoy parties, they have no doubt heard of the mayor's (you ) great ability and generosity when it comes to hosting them for friends .
    Thanks for that nice reasoning!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You may well be right Ruud, I get a few water lilies pop up in my town also. Maybe the pink trees told them where they vacation .
    ha, THAT solves another mystery appearance!
    Thanks for that, Ruud and Downton!