Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'd quite happily just live in your little topiary castle, Nix. I'm no trouble, I swear you'd scarcely know I was there..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

So, well, what about a commune?
    But we should speak about some rules. No leaf blowers is the most important, i think.
    Coop-Tag: #NEWFJ6/#RPM9GN
    Town: Nixham/Nixcity
    Level: 101/71
    Android

Since getting the 2 land expansions I decided to expand my Township Holiday Park. This is by far my favourite park now. A little haven for my residents to take a vacation. They can stay at the hotel or rent a cottage, and there is various things (animals, ancient ruins, pools, cowboy theme, take a boat ride) to keep the families entertained .

IMG_20190614_194228.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...They can stay at the hotel or rent a cottage, and there is various things (animals, ancient ruins, pools, cowboy theme, take a boat ride) to keep the families entertained . ...
    That's a great idea to get all these different themes together! and good arrangement!

hey, did you notice they have lots of pink trees in that area..!

Thanks DD and lol, no I didn't notice the pink trees they must have snuck in .
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Since getting the 2 land expansions I decided to expand my Township Holiday Park. This is by far my favourite park now. A little haven for my residents to take a vacation. They can stay at the hotel or rent a cottage, and there is various things (animals, ancient ruins, pools, cowboy theme, take a boat ride) to keep the families entertained .

IMG_20190614_194228.jpg
    Wow, Downton! Spending the holidays in your parc will definitely be one big adventure! So much to see, so much to discover!
    Uh, Pink trees? Which Pink trees? *g*
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 106/Android

Thanks DD and lol, no I didn't notice the pink trees they must have snuck in .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ... Uh, Pink trees? Which Pink trees? *g*
    yeah, the moment you don't look our townies plant trees
    you better watch out, Ruud, they might change your whole setup!

hm, no pink blossoms here?! okies, but happy!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-15-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Wow, Downton! Spending the holidays in your parc will definitely be one big adventure! So much to see, so much to discover!
    Uh, Pink trees? Which Pink trees? *g*
    Thanks Ruud! Glad I'm not the only one who didn't notice them at first

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yeah, the moment you don't look our townies plant trees
    Ahh that explains it, nothing to do with me. Nope definitely not

you better watch out, Ruud, they might change your whole setup!
    Yep you can't trust your townies, some of them have a real liking for trees

hm, no pink blossoms here?! okies, but happy!
    ROFL
    Last edited by Downton; 06-15-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Ahh that explains it, nothing to do with me. Nope definitely not

Yep you can't trust your townies, some of them have a real liking for trees
    yes, exactly, nothing to do with you and your plans. But I'm going to tell you a secret now to re-assure you it's not so much about no-trust either. Probably on the contrary even. So: Some of your townies might BE trees (as you have seen above in my post!) - for a while at least. It's like this: Trees as townies live in other towns usually, which are not as realistic as yours. Yes, those exist also. Happily ever after and all that. But they want of course also to visit other towns!
    So they get either invited to these other towns (that's another background story, I guess, for another day)
    OR they get planted in quiet places of other towns by townies who know how to do that. And here we are!

Then the tree-townies stay for a while, play and talk with everyone around (paaaarties, I can tellya!) - and when someone like the mayor looks, they freeze in place! that's when you're taking photos, f.e. ...
    Most return to their "other-side" towns, but some might stay ...much longer than planned cos the town is so much to their liking.

So, back to the remark at the beginning: townies do that only in towns where they do trust that their mayor - should they discover any alien inhabitants, or just foreigners - is a nice and trustworthy person, that nothing bad would happen. They just aren't running around and talking about it. Yeah, took me centuries to find out!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-15-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Then the tree-townies stay for a while, play and talk with everyone around (paaaarties, I can tellya!) - and when someone like the mayor looks, they freeze in place! that's when you're taking photos, f.e. ...
    This is (probably) one of these areas also:

Screenshot_20190605-pink area-min.jpg <= click/tap to enlarge

All that PINK might be a hint...