Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Your park/forest is beautiful Ann. I also really like what you have put in your zoo,my favourite is the one with the cherry blossoms and gazebo'

  2. #12
    Gold Member Ann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Your park/forest is beautiful Ann. I also really like what you have put in your zoo,my favourite is the one with the cherry blossoms and gazebo'
    Thanks Downton! I like my pink park the best too!

  3. #13
    I wanted to make some space in preparation for the jungle season regatta decs, so have created this park which I really like. Am hoping the jungle decs will fit in by just removing a few trees, ponds etc

    IMG_20181104_180707.jpg

  4. #14
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I wanted to make some space in preparation for the jungle season regatta decs, so have created this park which I really like. Am hoping the jungle decs will fit in by just removing a few trees, ponds etc
    That looks great, Downton! beautiful even w/o decos, just as it is now

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That looks great, Downton! beautiful even w/o decos, just as it is now
    Thank you DD

  6. #16
    I don’t know how I missed this thread! There is so much great inspiration here! Downtown I like your new park area.
    Nevada I know I’ve said it before but I really love your massive Central Park.
    Meesh I love your mixture of water and land to create such an organic place.
    Ann I have to say your forest of mixed trees is one of my favorites and I’m absolutely in love with your love park! Lolz

    Now that I’ve seen all these beautiful areas I feel like I need to go back into my town and re organize so much have more park areas as is Garden Grove is sorely lacking in that area... pictures to follow...

  7. #17
    Thank you Virginia. I agree with you, Ann's park/forest is amazing, also her zoo parks are fab too!
    I look forward to seeing pics of what you come up with in your town

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    23
    Screenshot_20181111-095004.jpg
    This is my manor house in my town Nixham with a little flower garden and the victorian looking glasshouse. I'm so glad about the orange houses looking the same than before halloween! I' m thinking about where I would live in my town. At this Moment it is my manor house with the park, but that changes.

    Thank you for your posts of your gardens. They are suggestions for me what can be done in creative Landscaping.

  9. #19
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by NixNix View Post
    I' m thinking about where I would live in my town. At this Moment it is my manor house with the park, but that changes.
    That looks very calming :thumbs-up: So, tell me when you move out, pls, so I can move in.

  10. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    23
    Okay DD, I will tell you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •