Thread: Township Times 16

Township Times 16

Does Playrix have a new graphic artist onboard? They seem to be getting more hits lately, scoring three keepers out of five with the Paranormal Season and the latest two editions to the Color Splash Event décor lineup are quite fetching as well. It makes me look forward to what they will do next, once again.

Speaking of décor, this is the week! Joy! September 20th we get something. Simple pleasures for simple minds. Ok, for second anniversary it was sheep with a 2, third anniversary was a cow with a 3, fourth was again bovine with a numeral 4. I am going out on a limb and predict a piggy with a 5 for our Fifth Anniversary memento. This begs the question (inquiring minds want to know) what trinket did they give out for their first anniversary? Help Old-timers!

Yes, Tigger’s Den can take care of themselves and yes, no good deed will go unpunished, Bess. Is that a fair summation? Probably should have stayed out of that one. LOL

It just seems to me that a person should fit themselves into the Coop and not expect the Coop to make accommodation for the person. Does it seem that way to you? This is in reference to the endless search for the perfect Coop situation by a Forum member.

Playrix likes their Scapes games. We have a Garden and a Home variety and both are cash cows for them. Maybe they should serve up another and go edgy, go dark. Perhaps a Noir-Scapes lineup! GHETTOSCAPES! I would like to see the transformations one builds for that one wouldn’t you? Might be fun.

You know one thing you don’t see near as much on the Forum these days? The unfairly banned for cheating posts are much diminished. It is either that or I have gotten jaded to seeing them and pay them no mind. Maybe Playrix has better filters for catching the cheaters now.

So, how is your number two game going for you? Mine is doing lovely, but you know Township was my first love. Their graphic art and animations beat the pants off of all the rest. And, one can never forget their first love. I will quit playing it only when I go Home.

Have a serene Sunday.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

I don’t recall any first anniversary deco - and don’t think there was one.

I have yet to find a #2 game that interests me and like you find the graphics in other games to be lacking.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post

...Yes, Tigger’s Den can take care of themselves and yes, no good deed will go unpunished, Bess. Is that a fair summation? Probably should have stayed out of that one. LOL
    Meh, I help forumers. Not to do the same for the ones who happen to be in my coop would just be perverse. Non, je ne regrette rien

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Yes, Tigger’s Den can take care of themselves and yes, no good deed will go unpunished, Bess. Is that a fair summation? Probably should have stayed out of that one. LOL
    Since its being mentioned I just want to say i didn't read the comment as a suggestion that the person thought Bess was being more helpful to Tiggers Den than she would be to any other forum member or co-ops, rather that they thought the devs would be more helpful to Bess because she is a moderator.

I'm certainly not saying i agree with that, but just want give a different view of how I took the comment ( I can't believe anyone would really question Bess motives who has always been helpful to everyone, even before becoming a mod)

That was my feeling too, Downton - I didn't take the comment personally and our beloved Cobalt is just teasing . If mod-privilege even exists (and that's a big if) then I suppose I'd hope people thought we maybe deserved a small boon now and then in return for our efforts, but whatevs, I'm not making my choices based on an expectation of any perks, real or imagined. I'm just doing my thang.

Eek, now I'm breaking rules by discussing my own mod actions, lol, so I'm saying no more

Lol Bess, I will say no more, I don't want to encourage you to break the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm just doing my thang.

Eek, now I'm breaking rules by discussing my own mod actions, lol, so I'm saying no more
    I'd guess revealing this secret will go unpunished. *g*