View Poll Results: Products that take longer to make should sell at a higer rate in the barn

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree

1 100.00%
  • No I do not agree

0 0%

Thread: Higher Value for longer making items

Higher Value for longer making items

I noticed that some of the prices you can sell items for in the barn are not valued by the amount of time a product takes to make. For example: paper towels take 1.5 hrs and is worth 30 coins, but a cookie which takes 15 mins to make gets you 44 coins.

The longer an item takes to make the higher the value of coin should be.

Kind Regards
    Awolf

Another example - bacon takes 7 hours to be ready for collection, and it can be sold from the barn for 32 coins.

I am not sure what goes into deciding how much each item is worth, but i'm guessing it takes into account what/how many products are needed for making that item, and not necessarily only how long it takes?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-15-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You are right Dreadnought. Everything is taken into account : basic products needed, their cost, time to produce the final product.

I remember doing a study in my early days and cookies have always have the best return. My take is cookies can help newbies increase their coins in a timely manner. They are in a special category and we cannot compare other products to them.