Thread: My favourite factory

My favourite factory

My favourite factory is the bouquet factory, I love seeing the bouquets being made and I have given them some extra flowers. Which is your favourite factory.

The bouquet factory is one of them, but I think I like the one that produces the cupcakes, key lime pie, etc. the best. Yummmm
    Town name: Tigerlily Falls Level 144
    Co-Op name: Tigerlily Shoppes
    #GJM4UH
    Friend code: 9D9EUF

I like... The Mexican factory because the animation is multi-level and cool. You have the HVAC running and Julio comes out and serves customers. It is low profile so it is easy to work in to your town without blocking out other buildings and decorations. You can treat is as a restaurant and put it anywhere, not confining it to your factory area.
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 09-16-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

My favorite is the down feather factory. I think the robot arms that fluff the pillows are too cute.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I know the Mexican factory is so cute one of my favorites also.
    Wish they would have made the others that way instead of making them so big and ugly.
    Cat
    Town: Hope Town
    Platform: Android
    Co-Op: 4 The Love of Hearts...#4E2GPD
    Friend code: QR5NFE

What I like the most is the general idea, that they all (or at least many) become busy and animated (like the restaurants and shops also), when I give them something to do
    To watch them then is one of the reasons to have the wish for being able to hide all signs in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list.

My favourite atm is the jam factory - it’s colourful and vibrant. I like the restaurant type factories as well for the animations more than anything
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh