Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest levels

Before I just delete the game, any tips how to pass level 790? Really fed up of it now!

What's that level about

Stuck at level 1500, what’s the trick?

Sometimes it would be nice to just sit back and play relaxing. I find when I’m on a level for a few weeks I don’t want to play.

1727 seems impossible. This may be the level to make me give up and quit!

Level 663 is completely rubbish. Not the one which is shown on youtube, the new one.

I am stuck on 1132. I have checked out YouTube videos and none of them show the exploding cylinders. This level is not classified as a hard level but it is impossible to beat. This level is rigged.

Hard levels

Quote Originally Posted by iamstuckforever View Post
    What were the hardest levels for you?
    I'm currently stuck (again) and I just thought it'd be interesting to hear what y'all think about the game regarding difficulty.

Let me know what levels have stuck to your memory lol and let's share some frustations in this thread (in a nice way )
    Gardenscapes can make any level difficult to win. If you haven't used any poweups or paid to keep playing it will keep you on a level for time. I recently had two hours freeplay on the bonsai tree and it has kept me on the same level for the full 2 hours. They are greedy developers and won't let you advance until you spend some money! It's an absolute joke. There are several games out there that you can play for free without being restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Smith View Post
    I am stuck on 1132. I have checked out YouTube videos and none of them show the exploding cylinders. This level is not classified as a hard level but it is impossible to beat. This level is rigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by ann65 View Post
    Gardenscapes can make any level difficult to win. If you haven't used any poweups or paid to keep playing it will keep you on a level for time. I recently had two hours freeplay on the bonsai tree and it has kept me on the same level for the full 2 hours. They are greedy developers and won't let you advance until you spend some money! It's an absolute joke. There are several games out there that you can play for free without being restricted.
    However, this is a conversation about Homescapes levels, not Gardenscapes. You can head over to the Gardenscapes forum to discuss all garden-related matters!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Stuck on 879 for a few days now, spent a lot of money, very frustrating, when boosters don't even help