Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest levels

Exclamation Hardest levels

What were the hardest levels for you?
    I'm currently stuck (again) and I just thought it'd be interesting to hear what y'all think about the game regarding difficulty.

Let me know what levels have stuck to your memory lol and let's share some frustations in this thread (in a nice way )

i am stuck on level 15 i am a starter?

i am not that good
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-20-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by carlover1 View Post
    i am stuck on level 15 i am a starter?

i am not that good
    It happens, give it a couple more tries. What are you having a hard time with?

I’m stuck at 54. I refuse to spend any more coins to finish the level. Why is it so hard to play for just 1 star? I’ve probably done this level 15 times already! I looked on YouTube and they’re not doing anything I haven’t, except they were given a great board. I’m about to delete this game, as this is ridiculous. This is supposed to be fun, not aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa Dunavant View Post
    I’m stuck at 54. I refuse to spend any more coins to finish the level. Why is it so hard to play for just 1 star? I’ve probably done this level 15 times already! I looked on YouTube and they’re not doing anything I haven’t, except they were given a great board. I’m about to delete this game, as this is ridiculous. This is supposed to be fun, not aggravating.
    Maybe you just got unlucky with the rng?

I agree with Theresa Dunavant. This is a really irritating game, andI’m about to call it quits.

I'm stuck on level 830. Not enough moves, if there were at least 3 more moves I would get it

Level 186

I have been in level 186 for a month or more. I used to play every day, but this level took the fun out of it.
    I have tried so many times... I have been very closed to finish it just 2 times... 😪 It is frustrating...
    Any tips are welcome

I'm stacked at level 545