Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let talk about sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Or the owner wants to avoid sleepless nights ...
    LOL! THAT must be the reason!

and also <lol> at your next post with the picture! (sheep between cars with no way out, eh!) where ARE you that they are so enthusiastic about sheep?! One could just think YOU started this thread <g>

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! THAT must be the reason!

and also <lol> at your next post with the picture! (sheep between cars with no way out, eh!) where ARE you that they are so enthusiastic about sheep?! One could just think YOU started this thread <g>
    The place we stay is named Leersum; the next information I googled:

Leersum is traditionally a sheep village and by placing the sheep on the roundabout, it seems like you are driving your car through a sheep herd.
    On behalf of the municipality, the local artist Van Swieten made a number of experimental models in different materials: steel, clay and boulders.
    "The choice fell immediately on the sheep from boulders, the other sheep were no longer looked at."
    Boulders are also found in Leersum, so that fits well here.
    The sheep are also in some private gardens. In small, they are for sale at the local tourist office.

Just outside Leersum is also an old sheepfold with accompanying sheep herd. This has been maintained by volunteers since 1973.

Johnalex, is this what you meant with talking about sheep?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Leersum is traditionally a sheep village and by placing the sheep on the roundabout, it seems like you are driving your car through a sheep herd. ...
    That is a very TS-fitting environment you chose for your holidays, impressive! (and thanks )

That is a very TS-fitting environment you chose for your holidays, impressive! (and thanks )
    Hopefully those who read this thread will not get the impression that I am a Township addict ROFL
    (and you're welcome )

BTW today my wife and I went to another holiday park today to orientate for next year's holiday. That is close to a town named Barneveld and I almost dare not say .... The chicken is central!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-17-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Leersum is traditionally a sheep village and by placing the sheep on the roundabout, it seems like you are driving your car through a sheep herd.
    On behalf of the municipality, the local artist Van Swieten made a number of experimental models in different materials: steel, clay and boulders.
    "The choice fell immediately on the sheep from boulders, the other sheep were no longer looked at."
    Boulders are also found in Leersum, so that fits well here.
    The sheep are also in some private gardens. In small, they are for sale at the local tourist office.

Just outside Leersum is also an old sheepfold with accompanying sheep herd. This has been maintained by volunteers since 1973.

Johnalex, is this what you meant with talking about sheep?
    That suits it. I meant talking about the sheep in Township but that is interesting!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

BTW today my wife and I went to another holiday park today to orientate for next year's holiday. That is close to a town named Barneveld and I almost dare not say .... The chicken is central!
    ah yes, that is definitely what we need - more chicken. <serious look>

You booked it, I hope.

ah yes, that is definitely what we need - more chicken. <serious look>

You booked it, I hope.
    Not yet booked but same time next year is the intention.
    So then... Let's talk about chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    That suits it. I meant talking about the sheep in Township but that is interesting!
    Thanks for your response John.
    I was just a little frightened that I stole your thread.

It remains a bit strange that our sheep give wool several times a day while in reality they only get a good 'gentleman' once a year.
    It is a very special breed!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

John, I know you're not in for Township items in your living room, but these sheep I could not resist sharing with you.

Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-03-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Just started a new citytrip and look what we found