Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Let talk about sheep.

Valkenburg (literally translated Falcon Castle; yes, they have a bird in their Town shield) brought us some sheep too.
    IMG_20190606_150917.jpg IMG_20190606_151101.jpg
    And the Big three together.... still in Xmas style!
    IMG_20190606_151340.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-08-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Valkenburg ....
    And the Big three together.... still in Xmas style!
    IMG_20190606_151340.jpg
    too too funny! definitely from TS!

These "mixed groups" (goodie, now I'd really need words I never learned! lol) are shown in all 3 breeds, it seems. Just an observation But the one in the pigs thread here ... is that from a Grimm's fairy tale..?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    too too funny! definitely from TS!

These "mixed groups" (goodie, now I'd really need words I never learned! lol) are shown in all 3 breeds, it seems. Just an observation But the one in the pigs thread here ... is that from a Grimm's fairy tale..?

I remember too the Animals from the 'Bremen Town musicians'
    920144.jpg
    although those were a Donkey, Dog, Cat and Cock.

And Hummm... nice idea to have a Tower of Township Musicians (and maybe more Fairytale figures) to place in my Fairytale forest.
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

I remember too the Animals from the 'Bremen Town musicians' ...
    although those were a Donkey, Dog, Cat and Cock.
    THAT was it, die Bremer Stadtmusikanten, eggsactly! Thanks, Ruud (even w/o pigs, but I bet the creators thought of them *g*)

And Hummm... nice idea to have a Tower of Township Musicians (and maybe more Fairytale figures) to place in my Fairytale forest.
    I guess you'd have to be very creative to create a tower - possibly more than the folks inventing the 3 D-look. You'd only have the inflatables, or any other ideas?

THAT was it, die Bremer Stadtmusikanten, eggsactly! Thanks, Ruud (even w/o pigs, but I bet the creators thought of them *g*)
    *Deep bow*

I guess you'd have to be very creative to create a tower - possibly more than the folks inventing the 3 D-look. You'd only have the inflatables, or any other ideas?
    Can you imagine one of the Cows with a Pig on her back and then on the Pig's back one of the Sheeps and on top a Chicken?
    That is what I was thinking about as the Township Town Musicians. NOT INFLATABLE PLEASE !!!

I will place a picture of my F-forest here...
    Fairytale Forest.jpg
    As you can see we already have witches and a Griezelbos, mushrooms and either a Fairy or Little Red Riding Hood

More Fairytale figure ideas:
    Three little Piggies on a bench in front of their wooden house and the Wolf hiding behind it. (although there is a thread we're we talk about that instead of here )
    Jack and the beanstalk 1x1 (also nice to place on your farmland)
    A Sultan on a Flying Carpet....
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-09-2019 at 11:13 AM.

re your Fairytale Forest, Ruud:

As you can see we already have witches and a Griezelbos, mushrooms and either a Fairy or Little Red Riding Hood
    so I had to google Griezelbos - and found out it means Gruselbus (lol, never heard that either!) and was a horror movie. From it meaning "bus", i.e. transport: do you mean the Halloween carriage?
    and the little girl statue for a Fairy? I don't have it, what is its name?
    a cooking witch - definitely! (one of the few things I took out of storage again)

More Fairytale figure ideas:
    Three little Piggies on a bench in front of their wooden house and the Wolf hiding behind it. (although there is a thread we're we talk about that instead of here )
    Jack and the beanstalk 1x1 (also nice to place on your farmland)
    A Sultan on a Flying Carpet....
    oh I see! that brings us back to what you said earlier:

Can you imagine one of the Cows with a Pig on her back and then on the Pig's back one of the Sheeps and on top a Chicken? That is what I was thinking about as the Township Town Musicians. NOT INFLATABLE PLEASE !!!
    do you mean (sort of) statues, made by Playrix? cos I don't see how you could build these yourself -?

Yes, I can imagine that... but on second thought, albeit a nice idea, and a great "translation" of the original, I think we have this combination already a few times (the bff fountain goes that way. Then 1 or even 2 statues where they are working together.) - I even like(d) the dinner statue for being something else (and not to mention that many don't like these statues at all). So, for this topic (fairy tales), it would be rather interesting to have input from other cultures. I have no idea about fairy tales from "elsewhere"...

Or did I misunderstand your ideas anyway? doesn't have to be a contradiction to my thoughts, but still, to clarify...
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-09-2019 at 12:09 PM. Reason: adopting change in quote ;)

Re; Re: the Fairy Tale Forest
    Google wasn't on my side yesterday;
    I meant to say 'Creepy forest' (Griezelbos in Dutch)
    'De Griezelbus' is indeed a movie based on the books of a Dutch writer named Paul van Loon.

Most figures in my Forest were available during Spring and Halloween events. 'Spring' is actually the name of the statue of the girl with the bird on her hand.
    So my idea was to let Playrix create more Fairytale figures, maybe spent a Regatta season on it.
    On the other hand the Events and the Seasons already give us decorations for an 'improvided Fairytale Forest
    And input from other cultures would definitely be great but I fear in the end the Zoo will be too small to keep the balance between both Zoo and this Forest.

And the issue with upcoming shortage of space (And with the knowledge that for a lot of players I can cross out the word 'upcoming'!) I won't put this idea on the Wish list

But this Fairytale idea brought me on something else: maybe a NEW Playrix game based on Fairytales around the world.
    Recently I noticed an add for a building game with Fairytale figures but that was not my cup of tea.
    Maybe a Block puzzle game (definitely NOT another Match-3 game like Garden Home Fish Scapes!) with Rockets, Bombs and a Magic Elixer to combine with them.
    Extra boosters could be a Magic wand to skip one row and so on.
    As a player you go on a voyage of discovery through a magical landscape and discover while playing areas where fairy tales from all over the world take place
    With the levels you win points to develop those areas.
    Just a thought....
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-09-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Re: the Fairy Tale Forest ...
    So my idea was to let Playrix create more Fairytale figures, maybe spent a Regatta season on it.
    On the other hand the Events and the Seasons already give us decorations for an 'improvided Fairytale Forest
    And input from other cultures would definitely be great but I fear in the end the Zoo will be too small to keep the balance between both Zoo and this Forest.
    yes, nice idea! a new regatta theme certainly would be nice.
    but as we can see here, much "yes" and "yes, but" from the same person already
    I could add a few in both directions...

But this Fairytale idea brought me on something else: maybe a NEW Playrix game based on Fairytales around the world.
    Recently I noticed an add for a building game with Fairytale figures but that was not my cup of tea.
    Maybe a Block puzzle game (definitely NOT another Match-3 game like Garden Home Fish Scapes!) with Rockets, Bombs and a Magic Elixer to combine with them.
    Extra boosters could be a Magic wand to skip one row and so on.
    As a player you go on a voyage of discovery through a magical landscape and discover while playing areas where fairy tales from all over the world take place
    With the levels you win points to develop those areas.
    Just a thought....
    sounds great, too - LOL, hey, YOU would give them something to do!
    okies, switching to PM, I'd say, to exchange some names of what might be existent already.
    (and not to go OT here too much)

yes, nice idea! a new regatta theme certainly would be nice.

sounds great, too - LOL, hey, YOU would give them something to do!
    okies, switching to PM, I'd say, to exchange some names of what might be existent already.
    (and not to go OT here too much)
    Over to PM-ing, I completly agree on that! And although there is a chance that we find 'out there' a game exactly like we have in mind the purpose is a new Playrix game
    Except from Shaun the Black Sheep I don't know any Stories/Fairytales about Sheep...
    Little goats in Old clocks, Yes that does ring a bell...
    Baeaeaeack to business as usual
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-10-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Except from Shaun the Black Sheep I don't know any Stories/Fairytales about Sheep...
    Little goats in Old clocks, Yes that does ring a bell...
    Baeaeaeack to business as usual
    Shaun is black?! I saw a video lately, with (cartoonish) sheep fighting, thought it was about Shawn... white... but hm, it was so brutalinski, I got heavily sidetracked and don't remember much more, lol.

Don't know Old clocks as tale, and that's an expression not good to search Goats are not sheep, though, so what is your thought here?

baeh-baeh! (that certainly means sthg different in (onomatopoeic, wow, what a word) English and (lautmalerisch) German, lol) <waving>