Thread: Round -v- square corners on decorations

Round -v- square corners on decorations

Hi, i wandering can we rounded some decoration items's corner to make it better, because landscape based on circle model but some items based on square model and it has some issue when you put square shape item on circling shape landscape. Its kinda strange. And i know that pavement based on square model too, so could it have some auto adjustment shape when put decoration on landscape or pavement?
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-15-2018 at 07:36 PM.

yes please
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

Quote Originally Posted by thigbaggi View Post
    Hi, i wandering can we rounded some decoration items's corner to make it better, because landscape based on circle model but some items based on square model and it has some issue when you put square shape item on circling shape landscape. Its kinda strange. And i know that pavement based on square model too, so could it have some auto adjustment shape when put decoration on landscape or pavement?
    What?
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Decorations typically come with squared corners, but grass/water etc is rounded, so sometimes you have squared corners sticking over rounded corners and it looks odd.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Agreed. This annoys me too - only a bit, but often.

yes, that situation is weird and stupid =)) . i think playrix might fix it sooner but they didnt

Quote Originally Posted by thigbaggi View Post
    yes, that situation is weird and stupid =)) . i think playrix might fix it sooner but they didnt
    I edited your thread title, thigbaggi, just for clarity. It might help your wish to get more support, or maybe it's only the two of us who are bothered by the corners *shrug*

I support this 110%
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

Thanks, i appreciate that