Thread: Additional Tool for Co-op Management

Additional Tool for Co-op Management

I love the co-op features of this game, generally as they allow me to play with other like-minded people who are working together to accomplish the same goals.

One area of managing the co-op structure that's difficult (as a leader) is centered around the ability to tell whether someone's inactive or not. I get that we can see contributions to other and regatta task completion as a litmus test for inactivity, but it would be super helpful to get visibility into the last time someone logged into the game.

At this point, I have to take screen shots of how many helicopters/planes/trains someone has sent and then wait a week or two to tell if they're truly inactive.

If we could (as leaders or co-leaders) get visibility into a "Last Login" date or "Days since Last Login" that would be immensely helpful!

If they're inactive, then their help stats on the co-op building will stay at 0. These are reset at the start of every race, so you would have 6 days of data by the end of the week. I would think that this would be easier to track than planes and trains currently.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT