Thread: Bombs explode in slow motion

Bombs explode in slow motion

The Christmas update made the bombs and lightstrikes take a looooot of time to explode. Like 3-4 seconds And I'm on a timed level!! Very frustrating. Want to go back to previous version... without losing my aquariums.

Quote Originally Posted by jujubebionique View Post
    The Christmas update made the bombs and lightstrikes take a looooot of time to explode. Like 3-4 seconds And I'm on a timed level!! Very frustrating. Want to go back to previous version... without losing my aquariums.
    Hi there. I haven't had a timed level since this update, so I can't compare the before and after effects. Is this with every single bomb? It would be interesting to know if any of the other players have experienced the same, so we can look for a solution?

Hi
    Yes I've had same slow motion happen. I had it before the Christmas update and generally screwed up timed levels. Not every bomb would set it off but when one did go slow I found every move not just bombs would also slow for next 5 moves or so.
    Haven't had it happen more than the timed Christmas extra level not on the usual levels since update.
    Thanks
    Sarah

Yes, I confirm. I have the same troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by UuMe2 View Post
    Yes, I confirm. I have the same troubles.
    Hi there. I wonder if this is a lag in the game itself or in your connection? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it makes any difference?

Connection is fine. Think it's with game. I checked the connection with wifi and it's great.
    Also getting a lot of game crashes after watching ads and not getting the rewards. All since latest update as I can't remember it occuring before.

Hi,
    I tried to reinstall, but there is no change. Especially for lightning. This is very impeding in case of timed levels.

Quote Originally Posted by UuMe2 View Post
    Hi,
    I tried to reinstall, but there is no change. Especially for lightning. This is very impeding in case of timed levels.
    Hi there. You may need to report this via the Help and Feedback options in your game settings.