Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Empty zoo enclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Are your trains double speed, DD?
    I think so, yes, why?

Well, somehow it IS possible to gather all that material with our trains bringing stuff every two hours.
    Although I do have the feeling the trains always carry the items I have most of. Is it like that for you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Well, somehow it IS possible to gather all that material with our trains bringing stuff every two hours.
    Although I do have the feeling the trains always carry the items I have most of. Is it like that for you as well?
    ah I see, you mean the building materials. Yes, they come in, but slowly - so slow that they have to compete with barn materials now again.
    But I try to even them out - not always the same they bring "too much"; for a while it was glass; at the moment, slabs are coming much faster than the other 2.
    The only thing I keep getting really MUCH too much of are shovels.

So, for the trains I can not confirm your impression really. But in the market, I often have the impression, the next wave brings what I JUST have planted.

In any case, re. zoo material, whether it's hinges or screwdrivers or bricks or whatever next I do NOT get, doesn't matter.
    It's simply slow-moving and boring.