Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Empty zoo enclosures

Quarantine
    Vet
    Moved to out-of-sight holding enclosure while their forever-home is getting fixed up.
    On loan to another zoo.

Same with those with babies without parents. Baby doesn’t mean “newborn”. Baby could well be more than old enough to fend for itself, particularly in a place where it gets fed and sheltered from predation etc. Perhaps your baby has come from another zoo. Or parents are being given shots. Or are resting out of sight.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

As long as they don‘t put my porcupines into the lion‘s den, it‘s ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    As long as they don‘t put my porcupines into the lion‘s den, it‘s ok.
    I might like to see that fight

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I might like to see that fight
    True! Our dog once tried to fight a porcupone in our garden. He never tried again.

Sorry, not a porcupine but a hedgehog.

Hi all. The amount of animals waiting for an enclosure is now ten! To complete my next enclosure I need 182 + 182 materials, which will take weeks or more. Somehow this new approach to building the zoo seems all wrong (ofcourse apart from closing the shops).

Hi all. The amount of animals waiting for an enclosure is now ten! To complete my next enclosure I need 182 + 182 materials, which will take weeks or more. Somehow this new approach to building the zoo seems all wrong (ofcourse apart from closing the shops).
    closing the shops was OK, you mean..?
    apart from that, same here: 10 animals sitting in my book and throwing exclamation marks around.
    Lowest enclosure wants 2 x 158 materials, and after that, it will just restart, for 2 x 18x and 2 x 194...
    This is sooo boring.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    closing the shops was OK, you mean..?
    apart from that, same here: 10 animals sitting in my book and throwing exclamation marks around.
    Lowest enclosure wants 2 x 158 materials, and after that, it will just restart, for 2 x 18x and 2 x 194...
    This is sooo boring.
    Wrong word! Not ‚apart from‘ but ‚besides‘ or whatever. Closing the shops was the worst thing Playrix could think of doing.
    DD, you are going to have many, many animals without a home. For me it will only be 16.

Wrong word! Not ‚apart from‘ but ‚besides‘ or whatever. Closing the shops was the worst thing Playrix could think of doing.
    ah OK, I see. But don't say "worst", or they'll prove you wrong with their next idea...

DD, you are going to have many, many animals without a home. For me it will only be 16.
    oh thanks for the info, lol - what a consolation

Are your trains double speed, DD?