Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Race With Cheaters

Very happy for you Lea. That Rani is really something!

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    I was being in the middle of my move when I read exactly this post - reading the question "who is Lea" in combination with the thread “race with cheaters” almost gave me a heart attack.
    *lol* so sorry for this!
    So now I know who is Lea - Hello Lea, nice to meet you! *hug left-right-left*

I couldn’t reply earlier as I had to find my laptop first in thousands of moving boxes. Believe me – it’s more fun to fill all the train and plane boxes of all of your game friends!
    Aaw, I completely feel with you as I am actually moving right now, too -
    Good luck, we will win out over the army of boxes!

It is battle that is not being won. The cheaters only get banned from the regatta, but continue to play in their own town. So cheaters are not being eradicated from the game, only the regatta.

Today's regatta we have an Indonesian team 25 members, leading on 4600 points after 60 minutes.

They openly display 5 rewards for their best performers.

1st prize 2000tcash + 1 mil coins
    2nd prize 2000 Tcash
    3rd prize 1500 Tcash
    4th prize 1000 Tcash
    5th prize 1mil coins

Quote Originally Posted by leo1962 View Post
    It is battle that is not being won. The cheaters only get banned from the regatta, but continue to play in their own town. So cheaters are not being eradicated from the game, only the regatta.

Today's regatta we have an Indonesian team 25 members, leading on 4600 points after 60 minutes.

They openly display 5 rewards for their best performers.

1st prize 2000tcash + 1 mil coins
    2nd prize 2000 Tcash
    3rd prize 1500 Tcash
    4th prize 1000 Tcash
    5th prize 1mil coins
    Hi Leo, please can you report them to Playrix with a screenshot of the above. The points themselves are possible but the "rewards" are extremely suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Leo, please can you report them to Playrix with a screenshot of the above. The points themselves are possible but the "rewards" are extremely suspect.
    Hyacinth, I have reported to Playrix, thus far no response. The points are very possible when fuelled with illegal Tcash.

The regatta is a farce when you come across teams like this.

Hyacinth I don't think I am getting through to Playrix via the game contact.

As when I hit contact us, I still see previous chats, rather than a new contact form

My first ever visit to the forums to post, because I preferred to get to my level 61 and build and lead a coop to a first place run up to, and including, golden, with no advice or prior knowledge - only using strategy I learned myself from the game.

But I am now posting because for the first time we are pretty sure we are up against one or more of the c-word ing coops. I did not even know it was possible until the TS post a week ago and a nice Chinese member of my coop pointed out we are probably up against a few of these now. It's a real bummer and takes the fun out of regata. I cant say their names because I cannot read the Hanzi. And I won't bother with screen shots after readin here that that does not make any difference and it's hard to prove. And mathematically I guess it's possible that they got so far, so fast, but looking at their towns and development, very improbable. Unless they spent hundreds of real $ on t-cash. Also, possible.

What I don't get is this, and maybe a wise person can explain. What is the point of cheating with hacked t-cash? I mean the main reason to get to top 3 is to gain the rewards. If you have unlimited t-cash, just buy what you want.
    And what is the point of cheating to get higher on the leader board? OK great, you hack your way up the board. Why?

Thanks,
    Bummed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyone View Post
    What I don't get is this, and maybe a wise person can explain. What is the point of cheating with hacked t-cash? I mean the main reason to get to top 3 is to gain the rewards. If you have unlimited t-cash, just buy what you want.
    And what is the point of cheating to get higher on the leader board? OK great, you hack your way up the board. Why?

Thanks,
    Bummed out.
    Lol, well put! I don't get it either.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Co op: Float My Boat
    Leaderboard, what leaderboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyone View Post

Thanks,
    Bummed out.
    I don't get it either. This is my first week racing solo in goldenn league. 2 people completed 12 tasks ( 135 tasks) in 12 hours. In 24 hours, 3 people finished the race with perfect score. How did they do it ? In lower leagues I always finished the tasks by thursday. I thought I was pretty fast, but this is incredible. Why using t-cash on regatta? For the rewards? In my reward tab, 3 of the rewards are muffin, banana cake, and timber for the zoo. Muffin and banana cake, I can produce them in factories.
    I do use real t-cash to hire Raja and to make expanding my barn quicker, but for the regatta? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1962 View Post
    Hyacinth I don't think I am getting through to Playrix via the game contact.

As when I hit contact us, I still see previous chats, rather than a new contact form
    Leo, at the very bottom of the old chat, I see a "start a new conversation" text that is in red. Do you see that? I haven't tried it yet but I'm guessing that is how you report a new problem rather than continue the old chat.