Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Race With Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Yes, in general it is. My fastest Regatta needed less than 8 hours to complete 16x135 tasks.
    My partner did the same, and if we had spent more TCash than we even could have been faster than that.

Btw it is great to see all the discussed chinese cheater co-ops disappeared from the top of the global leaderbord!

My gamer heart now is smiling again,
    thank you, Playrix, well done!
    I was happy to see that too, though our Co-op is no threat to being visible on the GLB. We are at 25,102! Whoohoo!!!

But please take note that Lea's Co-op "Sla'inte mhaith has cracked the top ten, currently 8th place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    But please take note that Lea's Co-op "Sla'inte mhaith has cracked the top ten, currently 8th place.
    Please help out an old Lady - who's Lea and what do I miss by not knowing her?

Lea is a long time player and member of this Forum, though she seldom posts here these days. She still has friends here who follow her Regatta progress!

Way to go Lea!!

Ah ok, so not related to the topic anyway.
    (Lol, of course I immediately switched to her and her team mates' towns to have a look what maybe bad they are doing )

Thanks Nana, for the info.
    Last edited by Missy's; 12-26-2016 at 05:38 PM.

hi Missy,
    I was "thinking" also, but Cobalt had mentioned Lea and her Coop a while ago -- here -- as forum member in the Leaderboard.
    They were #12 on the Global Leaderboard then (Don't overlook Charlie's (cdosr) reply there). So I took it that your remark made him think/mention again a Coop fighting their way up properly.
    Lea speaks German, too.

And BTW, who would be that old Lady, hm?
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-26-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi Missy,
    I was "thinking" also, but Cobalt had mentioned Lea and her Coop a while ago -- here -- as forum member in the Leaderboard.
    They were #12 on the Global Leaderboard then (Don't overlook Charlie's (cdosr) reply there). So I took it that your remark made him think/mention again a Coop fighting their way up properly.
    Lea speaks German, too.

And BTW, who would be that old Lady, hm?
    Hey DD,
    as usual you bring light into the darkness of my lack of knowledge; actually I missed this thread,
    whoda thunk this!
    (and of course your link wasn't sent to the mods' inspection, you must be such a trustworthy person *lol*)

Thank you for clarifying!
    Last edited by Missy's; 12-26-2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: PS: I may not be grey and wise but well on the way to senile stubbornness :))

ah Missy, you are more than welcome, esp. when you make me feel so (old and) wise. *G*

actually I missed this thread,
    whoda thunk this!
    well - me?

(and of course your link wasn't sent to the mods' inspection, you must be such a trustworthy person *lol*)
    told you so, right. ;Þ no, we don't assume that it's the other way round, that only your links are sent... naah!

and back on topic (sort of): Thank you for checking the Leaderboard re the Cheater status and for posting your good findings here!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-26-2016 at 08:27 PM. Reason: p.p.s.: I have noticed as well that age is a good excuse for forgetfulness. Unfortunately, it is also true as result. ;)

Aww, DD, let's found an Old Ladies Club!

Thanks for you made my day again

(And again I apologize to all for the small talk beside ... it's the age, you know! )
    Last edited by Missy's; 12-26-2016 at 08:47 PM.

I was being in the middle of my move when I read exactly this post - reading the question "who is Lea" in combination with the thread “race with cheaters” almost gave me a heart attack.
    I couldn’t reply earlier as I had to find my laptop first in thousands of moving boxes. Believe me – it’s more fun to fill all the train and plane boxes of all of your game friends!

Thanks for stepping in Nana and DD – and – the credits for the 8th place should go to Rani who replaced my own poor results of sailing alone 4 weeks ago with her incredible results. This week my dear fellows are again holding the fort while I’m still busy with moving – And of course none of us is cheating!

You're very welcome, Lea, and good luck with the move! hopefully there's an end to it soon, so you can return to the game
    BTW, you can at least congratulate yourself for the choice of your Coop members Congrats to you, Rani and your team!