Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Race With Cheaters

Race With Cheaters

Hi we just start the regatta 3 hours ago, but we found first place co-op getting points like hill they reach 2275 points till now, how com with only 6 player they get all those points, i took a screen shot but don't know how to attach it here

They're probably using tcash.

They may just be very organised, it is less than 3 tasks per member, easily possible if they have clovers waiting, mining tools, full queues in their factories etc, plus yes, maybe also use a little T cash to speed things up.

I think that we have to be very careful before accusing teams or individuals of cheating. I would agree with Lisa and Nightrook at this stage

Ok i'll let you know the updates till race ends, they now got more then 6000 points

Hanaa, while I agree with the previous posters that there are several possible explanations and that we need to be careful with accusations, I wanted to add: Yes, there is probably still cheating in the game, with using third-party-software, and esp. the extensive use of tcash might be a sign (and then, maybe not!). But as far as I've seen here, it has never been proven by regatta results alone. Checking their towns and stats - whether they fit their level, f.e. - is needed, and that is quite some work.

Then you'd have to report it to Playrix (attaching your screenshots there), and hope they don't send their usual questions about your device and problem etc endlessly ;Þ but will look into it sooner or later.

There were some threads about such occurrences here (in the forum also), not so long ago, and after reports that cheating players were reset to level 3 and then were back to level 2xx in no time, IIRC, Playrix announced somewhere they would now delete the games of such players.
    This sounds good at first, but OTOH, with the amount of desparate posters who were falsely accused of cheating (I tend to believe those statements rather, because they do post here but it's not our decision anyway, but Playrix'), it's certainly wise, also for Playrix, to check very thoroughly.

Endless supply of Tcash will propel you quicker in regattas and in town expansions
    Last edited by leo1962; 12-21-2016 at 01:45 AM.

Ok agree with you all they use alot of t-cash, but tell 4am clt my co-op was in first place and that co-op (i can read the name because its japanese i think) was 10 665 points , it was 6 hours or les till the race ends and now they back into first place agsin with total of 12 825 points that mean they do 16 task each with 135 points in less then 6 hours, is that possible even with cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanaa View Post
    Ok agree with you all they use alot of t-cash, but tell 4am clt my co-op was in first place and that co-op (i can read the name because its japanese i think) was 10 665 points , it was 6 hours or les till the race ends and now they back into first place agsin with total of 12 825 points that mean they do 16 task each with 135 points in less then 6 hours, is that possible even with cash?
    Yes, in general it is. My fastest Regatta needed less than 8 hours to complete 16x135 tasks.
    My partner did the same, and if we had spent more TCash than we even could have been faster than that.

Btw it is great to see all the discussed chinese cheater co-ops disappeared from the top of the global leaderbord!

My gamer heart now is smiling again,
    thank you, Playrix, well done!
    Last edited by Missy's; 12-26-2016 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post

Btw it is great to see all the discussed chinese cheater co-ops disappeared from the top of the global leaderbord!

My gamer heart now is smiling again,
    thank you, Playrix, well done!
    Yes, i agree! Well done Playrix, and thank you! I understand that its a never ending battle to catch and ban these cheats but at the moment, it looks as if youre winning the war!