Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have the ability to pause the clock on unlimited life

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Hoi,
    Ik heb de moeite genomen om me aan te melden voor dit forum om mijn klacht door te geven: geen stopfunctie op onbeperkt spelen! En al die prijzen? Een paar muntjes, wat bommen. Ik had liever 15 sterren gehad! Dit viel super tegen. Begin niet aan die boom levels!
    Hoi
    Ik ben het met je eens. De mogelijkheid om het leven teller pauzeren en 15 sterren zou geweldig zijn geweest. Ik gebruikte Google translate te lezen en te reageren dus dingen misschien niet correct vertaald.

I agree. I also got my unlimited 4 hours of play at bedtime. If there is no way to pause unlimited play, could you let us use it at anytime instead of loading it all at once. A great gift is not great if you can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi everyone!

This is a very popular request during the event. I'll make sure the developers understand the importance of adding this feature to the game, thanks for your feedback!
    Thank you and it would be a lovely gesture to be awarded the 4 hour unlimited lives back too

Or have the a i kit to start it when it's convenient for us I do a quick game before bed or work so I'd like to start my unlimited lived when I'm readh