Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have the ability to pause the clock on unlimited life

Have the ability to pause the clock on unlimited life

Can we have the ability to pause unlimited life?
    I won a wonderful unlimited life from the big beautiful Christmas tree 😁😍. Problem is I won the unlimited life right before going to bed πŸ˜›. I hope this doesn't happen again. Please give us a way to pause the clock on unlimited life. The longest I have ever been able to play any game uninterrupted is 45 minutes due to real world responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseMaree View Post
    Can we have the ability to pause unlimited life?
    I won a wonderful unlimited life from the big beautiful Christmas tree 😁😍. Problem is I won the unlimited life right before going to bed ν ½νΈ›. I hope this doesn't happen again. Please give us a way to pause the clock on unlimited life. The longest I have ever been able to play any game uninterrupted is 45 minutes due to real world responsibilities.
    I would like that too or if we could save it for a certain period of time, before using it if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I would like that too or if we could save it for a certain period of time, before using it if possible?
    . Having unlimited lives is wonderful when they can be used. I have never brought a unlimited life is due to having to use it immediately. I know the moment I buy one real world responsibilities will make it impossible for me to enjoy it.πŸ˜’ There could be a limit of holding only 1 unlimited life at a time. The life clock would pause when the game is not being played. I would love to be able to use the unlimited life I won last night right now while everyone else in my home is still asleep instead of waiting for lives to refill.

I agree 100% I beat the final Christmas level and the reward was 4 hours unlimited lives. That counter should stop when you arent in game. Am I supposed to play this nonstop for 4 hours? Absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed. I now have this 5 hours of unlimited life, but there're no levels for me to play. i need to wait another 17 hours before some new chests could arrive, and before that, the unlimited life would run out. Just a waste...

Hi everyone!

This is a very popular request during the event. I'll make sure the developers understand the importance of adding this feature to the game, thanks for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi everyone!

This is a very popular request during the event. I'll make sure the developers understand the importance of adding this feature to the game, thanks for your feedback!
    That is great Nataly. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi everyone!

Thank you. 😁

Hoi,
    Ik heb de moeite genomen om me aan te melden voor dit forum om mijn klacht door te geven: geen stopfunctie op onbeperkt spelen! En al die prijzen? Een paar muntjes, wat bommen. Ik had liever 15 sterren gehad! Dit viel super tegen. Begin niet aan die boom levels!

I finished the last Christmas gift and got the infinity counter. I had to stop for an hour and when I came back it was gone. What a joke