Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The First Contact deco...
    oh I see, lol, sorry - was looking for the other buildings (barn? stable? for sheep?), also cos the guy there is sleeping! (his dog is more attentive, but maybe he's just exhausted now, after all that running around and that exciting stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ahh I wondered where my gigantic sheep had come from. Mine broke into the zoo, I have left them there as it seems the safest place

Thanks for reporting this Magnolia!

ETA Ruud...Virginia?
    So sorry Downtown I thought I had updated everything a few days ago with pics but I must have missed this one.
    It seems this season has really brought the race for space to Garden Grove and the scientists at the laboratory have been working diligently with the engineers over at the space center. Meanwhile a new cafe has opened up in town and I hear there’s even a movie being shot at the studio.... Too bad
    all these townies are blissfully unaware of the contact the free range sheep are experiencing and while Duke the farm dog has been trying desperately to alert his sleepy owner alas Farmer Joe doesn’t speak dog.

Somehow I missed it but there’s also a sea monster swimming around that back lake luckily for our little summer river rats she’s quite friendly.
    Last edited by Virginia_Gardens; 10-29-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Don't worry, Virginia
    It was me mentioning your name instead of Magnolia, whose post I reacted on.
    But very glad with your picture, looking great

Thanks for posting your pic Virginia, and a great story to go with it too! I can see the Mayor and residents of Garden Grove has been very busy
    Pleased to hear the sea monster lurking in your rivers is not a threat, haha.

ETA As Ruud mentioned above, he has been getting his friends names mixed up ....again
    However, was wondering where your pics were, so glad it prompted you to post it
    Last edited by Downton; 10-29-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Lolz no problem y’all to be fair there is a similar air to our names and I’m quite fond of magnolias myself! So great minds think alike eh Magnolia!

Also thank you so much Downtown it means a lot to me that you and everyone else take the time to look and comment and really makes me try harder to keep up the general beauty of design in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Lolz no problem y’all to be fair there is a similar air to our names and I’m quite fond of magnolias myself! So great minds think alike eh Magnolia!

Also thank you so much Downtown it means a lot to me that you and everyone else take the time to look and comment and really makes me try harder to keep up the general beauty of design in my town.
    I just took a walk through your town Virginia. Wow, great job
    There are so many areas in your town I like a lot. The fields with the BOO! are great right beside the Halloween deco.
    And your use of this parking lot with the green hedges as a part of the main Street is genius! I think I will use this idea in my own town if you don't mind

Lol, yes it is a lovely name, and I see the connection also

You are very welcome Virginia, like you seeing what everyone is doing in their town and getting feedback on mine really feeds my imagination and sparked my love of decorations

Thanks Sumsum! No problem at all I’m happy to share inspiration and have on occasion borrowed (stole) inspiration from other such amazing towns lolz with permission of course!

Downtown I really wish we could see all the towns we have liked in one list so we can go back and look again often times I’ll find these amazing gems just by peaking at my competitors towns in the events, and have no way of going back and finding them again unless I actively write down their town name and co-op. Let’s be honest ain’t nobody got time for that! Lmao but it would be nice to have a list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Nessie, the Flying Dutchman and the ufo definitely get a place in my town.
    Don't know about the Yeti, looks to comic to me, or it gets a role in the zoo as famous white gorilla
    Mine found a nice home in the zoo too! He is showing off to all the visitors! 😉😎

.....I really wish we could see all the towns we have liked in one list so we can go back and look again often times I’ll find these amazing gems just by peaking at my competitors towns in the events, and have no way of going back and finding them again unless I actively write down their town name and co-op. Let’s be honest ain’t nobody got time for that! Lmao but it would be nice to have a list.
    I share this wish too - I can manage to recall 3 towns that I like to revisit ( not stalking honest ) but that’s probably my brains limit. It’s a shame we can’t link from the forum straight to the towns lol
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh