Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank? [Merged]

jerseygirl.247
    I got the piggy bank too, on ( Kindle), not worth paying money for , we should get the cash automatically. why do you guys make it so hard to earn cash. we need cash to play parts of the game.

I got up to full in pig bank, now it says to buy it, I don't really what to,
    is it important in the game as in do you really need it or not??

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    I got up to full in pig bank, now it says to buy it, I don't really what to,
    is it important in the game as in do you really need it or not??
    You do not have to buy it at all. It is just a way for players who buy T-cash regularly to get some reduction. Just ignore it if you are not interested in the sale.

Has anyone purchased this option? I stopped playing Playtrix's other two games because the "piggy banks" had short life spans. Was just wondering. Will be really bummed if this is their intention. This will eventually be a deal breaker for me as I am/was self sufficient in earning tcash.

One of my teammates purchased it. Stays open for 6 days. 😔
    Last edited by Cyderville; 02-10-2019 at 12:44 AM.

thank you for that

Mesa az
    It is optional you either buy or don't. Just way for the company to make money keep the games free to play. No one twists your arm in buying it

other games, it lets you know once it's full and prompts you to make a purchase. Some are more in your face than others and in some games it can get pretty annoying.[/QUOTE]

Can I get rid of the piggy bank? Not planning on buying anything with real $. I play all Playrix games & never have. I just simply want to play for fun. I don't want the annoying thing asking for $ or saying "Hey you could have this if you pay."

Johnalex Zarco
    I just got the piggy bank offered to me. Once you get 130 tcash, is it given to you for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I just got the piggy bank offered to me. Once you get 130 tcash, is it given to you for free?
    No. You can buy it for the reduced price. It's just a sale, as was explained f.e. here.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    No. You can buy it for the reduced price. It's just a sale, as was explained f.e. here.
    Ah, OK. Thank-you!