Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank? [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Reggina Bradshaw View Post
    I am really disappointed with Township over the stupid piggy bank! Mine is now full, but, in order to get the cash I EARNED, I have to cough up real money! Shame on you Township!!!
    You haven’t suddenly lost something you were previously getting.

The tcash for sending planes/trains/helis has been added to the game specifically for the purpose of filling the piggy bank to buy.

Reading this thread makes it seem like Playrix suddenly snuck in and stole the Christmas tree.

Nobody’s lost anything. If you don’t like to spend real money, don’t. Ignore it. If you do; bonus.

(Caution: may be cranky).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Piggy Bank not Appearing

My fellow member of my co-op is the only one who hasn’t seen the new piggy bank. She has updated both game and phone and still no piggy bank. She has the required iOS requirements and was wondering if there was a solution or reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by PettyPanama View Post
    My fellow member of my co-op is the only one who hasn’t seen the new piggy bank. She has updated both game and phone and still no piggy bank. She has the required iOS requirements and was wondering if there was a solution or reason for this?
    See Nevada's answer to this question earlier on in this thread here

BTW I also do not have the piggy bank yet.

No Piggy Bank here either.

I never got the piggybank, which is totally ok with me as I have never spent real money on this game.

However two of my fellow co-op players noticed that they HAD the piggy bank and as of this morning no longer do. It's gone!

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea if it will come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I never got the piggybank, which is totally ok with me as I have never spent real money on this game.

However two of my fellow co-op players noticed that they HAD the piggy bank and as of this morning no longer do. It's gone!

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea if it will come back?
    The piggy bank only stuck around for a number of days, if you opened up the icon it would tell you how much longer it had.

In my group, the people in England, US and Canada got the piggy bank, nothing in Japan or Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Supermarket Psychology : I'm not sure where this is being deployed in Township but it might be in their other games (I don't play any of them). The idea is that you have to visit the "in game store" every day to collect your daily reward.
    There's the little daily reward Ernie gives for playing the game for x days straight, and the larger rewards our town gives us, the mayors, for playing for longer periods. And the free balloon-and-chest that arrives daily, as well as the daily treasure-chest-in-the-ocean. Don't dare miss a day! -- it's quite effective.

Thanks for your list, Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    The piggy bank only stuck around for a number of days, if you opened up the icon it would tell you how much longer it had.

In my group, the people in England, US and Canada got the piggy bank, nothing in Japan or Australia.
    Bess and I are both in England, as are The Dude and Nevette, and Mr N is in the US as are various other co-op members. None of us have seen the piggy bank yet.

I don’t know how accounts are chosen for these random roll-outs, but, they are definitely random.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Bess and I are both in England, as are The Dude and Nevette, and Mr N is in the US as are various other co-op members. None of us have seen the piggy bank yet.

I don’t know how accounts are chosen for these random roll-outs, but, they are definitely random.
    I'd second that, it really seems to make no difference where you are or on what device/system; you either got it or not.
    And it's really still just very few, all in all, who have the piggy bank now. Like with the bundles, it takes some weeks till all have them.

Piggy bank disappeared this morning, bummer, was hoping it was going to be an ongoing perk.