Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank? [Merged]

Piggy bank? [Merged]

Hi everyone! So there is a piggy bank that fills up with cash every time a train, plane or helipad order if filled. Once it reaches 75tcash you have to buy the piggy for real money. It doesn’t make sense. Where is the win? I could just buy trash, why do we need the piggy bank? I must be missing something. Can anyone fill me in? Sounds like a gimmick.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-09-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    Hi everyone! So there is a piggy bank that fills up with cash every time a train, plane or helipad order if filled. Once it reaches 75tcash you have to buy the piggy for real money. It doesn’t make sense. Where is the win? I could just buy trash, why do we need the piggy bank? I must be missing something. Can anyone fill me in? Sounds like a gimmick.
    I have a teammate saying it literally just appeared in her game too. She's on iOS. It's a bit unnerving! I'm gonna see what I can find out about it..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

As far as I'm aware it's been in all the other Playrix games for a while and seems to be the new free to play thing in a lot of games.

I'm assuming it's for tcash. With the other games, buying the piggy bank is supposed to make buying gems cheaper for those who make regular purchases. I ignore it in the other games I play.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I have the piggy bank also. It seemed like it was showing my piggy bank was full when I opened my game this morning and it suddenly appeared. I did not press on the green button to get the piggy bank as I didn’t know if I was spending or getting t-cash! It then went to the side like the special offers and is filling with t-cash as I fill orders, send trains, and send full planes. The $2.99 price is grayed out at the moment. Don’t know if that is because the piggy isn’t full yet, or because I have in-app purchases disabled until I need to make one.

I am on iOS as well.
    NonaBelle
    Town: Nonaville
    Founded: June 9, 2015
    Co op: Natural Foods, Naturally
    Co op tag: #NF62JX

Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    I have the piggy bank also. It seemed like it was showing my piggy bank was full when I opened my game this morning and it suddenly appeared. I did not press on the green button to get the piggy bank as I didn’t know if I was spending or getting t-cash! It then went to the side like the special offers and is filling with t-cash as I fill orders, send trains, and send full planes. The $2.99 price is grayed out at the moment. Don’t know if that is because the piggy isn’t full yet, or because I have in-app purchases disabled until I need to make one.

I am on iOS as well.

From my other games, it lets you know once it's full and prompts you to make a purchase. Some are more in your face than others and in some games it can get pretty annoying.

Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    From my other games, it lets you know once it's full and prompts you to make a purchase. Some are more in your face than others and in some games it can get pretty annoying.
    I don’t quite get it: in your message above you say it's a new FREE to play thing, and then you say it wants you to make a purchase when it's full

So.... it's not free, it's just a new way of buying Ttickets??

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I don’t quite get it: in your message above you say it's a new FREE to play thing, and then you say it wants you to make a purchase when it's full

So.... it's not free, it's just a new way of buying Ttickets??

Sorry Zelda, I meant that it's a new thing that seems to be popping up in 'Free to Play' aka 'Pay to Play' games. For those that buy regularly it's supposed to be cheaper. For those of us who don't, we can ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I have a teammate saying it literally just appeared in her game too. She's on iOS. It's a bit unnerving! I'm gonna see what I can find out about it..
    Okay, it's a new thing, similar to the one seen in other Playrix games. It's still being tweaked and rolled out across the platforms. But nobody panic, nothing is wrong with your game if a Piggy Bank suddenly appears
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

One of my team members got it she does not play much right now another very active member like myself did not get it don't know if that has anything to do with it
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Okay, it's a new thing, similar to the one seen in other Playrix games. It's still being tweaked and rolled out across the platforms. But nobody panic, nothing is wrong with your game if a Piggy Bank suddenly appears
    Yes, something is very wrong, all tcash go to piggy bank now, so, how are we supposed to play for free (I mean here not buying tcash with real money)???

Not happy at all with this "new free thing".

Here's the tcash I had before the new thing, it has not changed since the piggy bank appeared, so once I have bought with it the next raja, I will not play anymore, it is as simple as this.

Capture d’écran 2018-09-10 à 15.52.09.jpg
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers