Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank? [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    Piggy bank disappeared this morning, bummer, was hoping it was going to be an ongoing perk.
    Yeah it’s kind of weird, just disappeared.

William Shannon
    Mine disappeared too. I guess they were sick of me buying it 3x a day on average. 🤦🏼*♂️

Don't have the piggy bank. Have it for Fishdom, but not for Township. Guess it's not available on the app for my device. Not a big deal. Just didn't know it exist.

Township Cash Piggy Bank

I really liked the piggy bank for the town cash (when it was tested in the game) as it was very helpful and rewarding and I’d like to know if other people would like it back in the game as well as I got a message that if there is more of us who wants it back in the game, then there is a bigger chance for that to actualy happen.

Wahey, I have a piggy bank! Thanks Playrix!

Unclear instructions

On the “?” tab in the Piggy Bank it states: Send goods to fill your piggy bank, collect 75 T-cash to buy it OR keep saving up. But at 75 T-cash there is no option to buy it. Yes, there is an option to, “open” the piggy bank but that cost $2.99. I don’t know if everyone has the same instructions but I interpreted it as when you reach 75 T-cash you can buy the piggy bank (that’s the cost of it). And then you can start filling it again from 0 t-cash, where each time it reaches 130 you’ll have to spend it.

Yes, my instructions were the same but it functioned as I expected. That is, you can pay to collect what's inside any time after it reaches 75T minimum (the maximum it holds is 130T). For me, if I buy it when it's full up, that's roughly a 45% discount (I think - no promises) on what the standard rate would be. Not that I ever buy Tcash that way, but... anyway, I didn't think it was unclear, but maybe that's because I'd already read about how it worked in here.

So, for anyone who isn't sure, its basically just an extra opportunity to buy discounted Tcash outside the usual periodic offers. The cash that goes into the Piggy is also entirely 'extra' - it's not the tcash you'd normally win in-game. So if you want to take advantage of the discount and buy it, fine, but if you don't you've lost absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-30-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Clarified

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    So, for anyone who isn't sure, its basically just an extra opportunity to buy discounted Tcash outside the usual periodic offers. The cash that goes into the Piggy is also entirely 'extra' - it's not the tcash you'd normally win in-game. So if you want to take advantage of the discount and buy it, fine, but if you don't you've lost absolutely nothing.
    Thank you so much for clarifying that, I was ready to stop playing Township the minute the piggy bank showed up in my game...
    Last edited by AlexisSookie; 12-01-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Clarification: it=the piggy bank
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Does Android get this... eventually, I hope? Thanks couldn't find anything in wiki

Bonjour ! Le cochon-tirelire qui saute tout le temps est très agaçant. La tirelire pourrait être une option pour les joueurs qui dépensent régulièrement de l’argent. Une case que l’on pourrait décocher dans paramètre supplémentaires. Si on veut voir apparaitre le “cochonnet”on coche la case, si on ne veut pas le voir, on décoche la case. Voir la tirelire devrait être optionnel et non obligatoire. Insister visuellement sur l’argent, est une conception du jeu “étrange” et dérangeante, en plus extrêmement c’est très énervant quand le cochonnet saute.
    A quand une tirelire en mode “option” Merci