Thread: Missing Regatta Rewards?

Missing Regatta Rewards?

I've got two towns, one on Android (Lvl 88, Silver League), one on iOS (Lvl 36, Copper League).
    In my Android town these are the last regatta rewards on the list:
    Screenshot_20180911-204458.jpg
    The highest one is a coupon for a train upgrade (230 token)

In my iOS town these are the last regatta rewards on the list:
    Screenshot_20180911-205750.jpg
    The train upgrade coupon is missing.

Does anybody know if there's a reason for that?

My first thought was, it's because of Cooper League, but my teammate (we are a two-person coop there) has got the upgrade coupon. She is Lvl 38, while I'm Lvl 36, could it be depending on the Lvl? or maybe depending on the platform?
    Or is this an issue I have to report?

I have 2 towns in the same co-op and the last 5 items are exactly the same in both, with the last 3 matching your android town. Your second picture shows a ship booster, whereas I have nails and dynamite. Have you got the ship booster instead of the train upgrade or has your android town also got that booster?

I've never heard of anyone getting different items in the yacht club in our co-op.

Is it because the trains in one game are already fully upgraded? I have two games one has the train upgrade coupon, the other doesn’t. The trains in the second game are upgraded to the max so the upgrade coupon would be useless to me.
    Last edited by salmo; 09-11-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I have 2 towns in the same co-op and the last 5 items are exactly the same in both, with the last 3 matching your android town. Your second picture shows a ship booster, whereas I have nails and dynamite. Have you got the ship booster instead of the train upgrade or has your android town also got that booster?

I've never heard of anyone getting different items in the yacht club in our co-op.
    Oh Pink, you're right, this booster seems to be instead of...

My small iOS town has got:
    Dynamite 75tok, nails 105 token, booster 125tok, gold 140tok, train/plane-coupon 190tok

The Android town has got:
    Dynamite 75tok, nails 105 token, gold 140tok, train/plane-coupon 190tok, train upgrade 230 tok

So both towns have 5 of this rewards plus the dekos. Ok, that means no reward is missing
    What I'm wondering about now is, why are the rewards different for me and my teammate, not only different sorts, but also different prices (partially).

We both play two towns: She's got a Lvl 84 town on one Android device and a Lvl 38 town on another Android device. In both towns she has got the same rewards, as I have in my Android town.

So that leads me to the guess, that there might be different rewards (and prices!) for the different platforms??

Salmon, my trains are not fully upgraded jet in both towns

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Oh Pink, you're right, this booster seems to be instead of...

My small iOS town has got:
    Dynamite 75tok, nails 105 token, booster 125tok, gold 140tok, train/plane-coupon 190tok

The Android town has got:
    Dynamite 75tok, nails 105 token, gold 140tok, train/plane-coupon 190tok, train upgrade 230 tok

So both towns have 5 of this rewards plus the dekos. Ok, that means no reward is missing
    What I'm wondering about now is, why are the rewards different for me and my teammate, not only different sorts, but also different prices (partially).

We both play two towns: She's got a Lvl 84 town on one Android device and a Lvl 38 town on another Android device. In both towns she has got the same rewards, as I have in my Android town.

So that leads me to the guess, that there might be different rewards (and prices!) for the different platforms??

Salmon, my trains are not fully upgraded jet in both towns
    SumSum, in your low level town (lvl 38), have you built the Academy of Industry? Just wondering because I don't think you would be able to use the train upgrade coupon unless the Academy of Industry is built. I have an old tablet that has a family member's town on it (only played for a few weeks, level 28). They have not built the academy of industry, and they don't have the train upgrade coupon in the yacht club. Their offers are almost the same as yours, except they have a Heli Booster (generous customer) for 125 tokens instead of your ship booster because they also haven't unlocked any islands yet.

My assumption is that everyone does get the same offers EXCEPT when an offer isn't applicable to that player. In that case, it seems Playrix has some substitutes in mind. In the previous season, the low level player didn't have the Co-op booster (Large Request) as a prize in the yacht club because the Laboratory hadn't been built yet so there would be no way to use the booster.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 09-12-2018 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    SumSum, in your low level town (lvl 38), have you built the Academy of Industry? Just wondering because I don't think you would be able to use the train upgrade coupon unless the Academy of Industry is built.
    kitty I think you solved it!
    I don't have the academy jet, but my teammate has. That must be the reason for the different rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    kitty I think you solved it!
    I don't have the academy jet, but my teammate has. That must be the reason for the different rewards.
    Ah, that's good to know. Level 38 was such a long time ago!