Thread: game progress not sync

Benjamin Chew

game progress not sync

Hi... it seems that either my friend's game is not im sync or mine.... when i visit her farm, her train order has being the same since 4days ago... when i ask her, it seems as those train orders has already being sent off... similarly when she saw my train order, she also saw the old ones...

Hi! I have infromed our developers about this problem today. We will release an update tomorrow (hopefully) just to fix this issue. Stay tuned!

Leyn Hans
    Hi... it seems my game same as them, my game is not sync with time, or perhaps with the progress time, i played my game 1 day ago and when i open my game and want to play my farm, my train, my plane has still being proceed, usually when i open my game and play, my farm, my train and my plane already to harvest, ready to pick, very different and not satisfied
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi! I have infromed our developers about this problem today. We will release an update tomorrow (hopefully) just to fix this issue. Stay tuned!

Hi Leyn Hans and welcome to the forums

Please report the issue from within the game by clicking the cog and then the button "Report an issue". The devs will have to fix your clock.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix