Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Hard Levels!

Same here. I've waited a week for new levels (currently at 3026) that turned out to be super difficult. 15 tries in 3 days, not gotten even close to finishing the first one. As some of you have mentioned. It's become boring and I've lost interest completely. Time to say good bye.

Phillips I agree with you about the game. I have been playing for over a year and I am on level 3026 and I have found yhe game more and more difficult, not challenging just difficult. Someone mentioned that challenging means that you can solve the puzzle, but that is not the case with Gardenscape. I have spent money in the past to continue with the game but that was when I was able to solve the puzzles. But now I am not solving the puzzles, I am just waiting for them to let me win the puzzles or I have to use my boosters just to get past a level. I was so frustrated with one level that I clicked on all three of the boosters just to win. BUT that was NOT enough. I ended up still having to use one of my shovels. Now I am on a game that you need to get so many flowers and so many spinners. If you try to go for the flowers you can't get the spinners, and if you try to go for the spinners you can't get the flowers. It appears to be another booster game. For most of my games now I am now having to use boosters just to get past them. I used to be able to do all of the Bonsai competition, but I am unable to do it now. I used to be able to win a couple of levels of the dog training, but now I can win the first level by using boosters but when I get to the second level I can't even get past the first game. I won't even try to win games during the infinite number of lives because you can't win much during that period of time. I don't even worry about the league anymore. I've been going up and down. I think it is time for me to end this game. I plan to use up all my boosters and all my coins and when they are all gone, goodbye. Such a shame because I really liked it in the beginning when I could solve the games but it isn't fun anymore.

Agree with all and was also wondering if the creators have made in so hard because some people sound like the have oodles of coins etc. I only get many coins by bying not so much by winning..I am drermined not to buy any more at this stage. It is becoming too obvious that we r not winning the game through strategy but moRe often than not because they let us at oppottune times for them.Take back your infinite lives and make the game challenging but not ridiculously controlled wins! Seems like you r in danger of loosing faithful players.

Kevans.... you have described the situation exactly. I also need to stop worrying about the leagues, because it causes too much stress and it definitely makes me use boosters.

So true! I have used all three boosters to no avail on one level, ended up spending coins to get five more lives, and STILL have not succeeded. Gardenscapes used to be so great, but with all the red (hard) levels, it’s frustrating.

And yes, the dog training used to be my salvation, but no more.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-28-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertybelle View Post
    Kevans.... you have described the situation exactly. I also need to stop worrying about the leagues, because it causes too much stress and it definitely makes me use boosters.

So true! I have used all three boosters to no avail on one level, ended up spending coins to get five more lives, and STILL have not succeeded. Gardenscapes used to be so great, but with all the red (hard) levels, it’s frustrating.

And yes, the dog training used to be my salvation, but no more.
    I am up to level 3564, and the regular levels are line the hard levels and the hard levels are about impossible without using two rainball balls. Plus where it use to take 2 to three stars to complete a task now it is either 4 stars, or in two parts of four or five stars each. Just be becoming too much. Hate to end after getting this far, but, they have taken about all the fun out of the game. It is a real shame, as it was fun before. I know they have to make some money, but now it feels just a money making scheme, rather than creating a fun game with the added joy of creating different beautifil garden areas.

I am thinking of quitting the game, My husband said spend no more money on those games, and heck can't get anywhere if you don't spend money so I shall say bye. BooBoobear

You are right about this game allowing you to win. No matter how well you play.... I’m on hard level 1514, I’ve played it about 20 times. I’m just waiting til it decides to let me win. Not much of a challenge, is it?

I just started this game about a week ago & im only on level 87 & i am ready to quit already!

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda.fletcher813 View Post
    I just started this game about a week ago & im only on level 87 & i am ready to quit already!
    Just wait til you see how rigged it is.... quit now.

I’m on level 1555 and every 3 or 4 levels is either hard or very hard. Is it like this all the way?? Even the regular levels are hard to win. This game is becoming more frustrating than fun. Not good.