Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Hard Levels!

Well, one thing I've learned about this game is persistence is key. Yes, there are levels that had me trying for many multiple of times, but I look at it as more of a challenge thing and nothing more. I don't care much about the 'leagues'..........there's no monetary benefit being on top of those so I don't fret over it. Yes, I have spent money from time to time to get boosters, but I've learned that using boosters doesn't always equate to beating a level.

I do know at some point if playing a level long enough, the game 'gives' you the right amount of bombs or whatever to beat it. It's just a matter of being patient till it happens. They know that many folks don't want to wait that long so they'll spend the money to beat it...........that's how they getcha!

BTW, I want to say that I started this game March 31 of last year, and I'm at level 3109. Believe it or not, I have 1100 some odd stars as I play mostly to beat the levels and not necessarily to finish the garden which I'll do at some point.
    Last edited by MrObsessive; 03-30-2019 at 03:32 AM.

I am ready to quit playin & im only level 106 been stuck on it for days & my patience is wearing thin!

Yeah, I’m on 1640 with gas cylinders and I’m just about ready to quit. Is that their goal is to make it so hard that you quit???
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

I'm only on level 147 and am already on the verge of quitting. The couple of times it looked possible to pass this level, I ran out of turns just 1 or 2 turns short and don't feel like spending 99 cents as it seems this is going to be a neverending succession of hard levels, so it seems pointless unless I plan to spend hundreds of dollars on the game.

My gosh... I’m on level 2309 and every third level is a hard level. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. You know, there comes a point in the game where it’s just not fun when you have to keep playing the level over and over and over and over again and again and again hoping that the game will let you win.

I’m now on level 2312 and another HARD level. Is it like this from now on?? Every third level is a hard one??

Quote Originally Posted by Jill2020 View Post
    I’m now on level 2312 and another HARD level. Is it like this from now on?? Every third level is a hard one??
    Yeah, I'm afraid so. I'm at level 3931 and I noticed there are times when a hard level can show up two times in a row. It's averaging about every other one now.........for me.

It feels like they've increased hard levels exponentially on all their Match-3 games.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    It feels like they've increased hard levels exponentially on all their Match-3 games.
    They have on all their games. It’s coming to the time that I’m asking... why am I frustrating myself trying to win these games?? I feel like I’m pretty good at them but the developers obviously have a lot of these rigged so what’s the point. I play them for the fun of winning. But I’m losing more than winning.

These are the first match 3 games I’ve ever played. Yeah, I should go back to reading. I’m tired of whining about the rigged games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill2020 View Post
    They have on all their games. It’s coming to the time that I’m asking... why am I frustrating myself trying to win these games?? I feel like I’m pretty good at them but the developers obviously have a lot of these rigged so what’s the point. I play them for the fun of winning. But I’m losing more than winning.

These are the first match 3 games I’ve ever played. Yeah, I should go back to reading. I’m tired of whining about the rigged games.
    Wait till you get to the coconuts! I'm at the limit as far as the number of levels (4216) to play, but in the last dozen or more levels there's the coconuts you have to get rid of. And it ain't easy! You have to have rockets or bombs to either open them or clear them off the field. Making matches next to them doesn't work, but that's how they described them. I'm going to have to drop them a line to let them know they need to change their description as it's a bit misleading.