Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Many Hard Levels!

Too Many Hard Levels!

What is with all the hard levels that keep popping up every second play? Not only that. You complete a hard level then the next game is an extra hard level.
    Also why do we need so many stars to complete one action.?
    This game used to be fun but now is just becoming annoying with getting no where unless you spend heaps of money on coins to pass levels. ☹️

I’ve been playing for two years, and I’ve noticed that, too! They have become exceptionally hard. I don’t get why we long-time players (or any player for that matter) are punished.
    Last edited by Libertybelle; 09-09-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Im endgame player and dont feel punished. But i have to mention that we - veterans are far beyond from some newbies endgaming. Its cause our tasks from very begining were cost more stars than later. Thats why players who are playing from start are delayed with opening new areas. It is a bit unfair, thats true. I can handle levels were changed but tasks should be same cost for all players.

If comes bout superhard levels well... I have not seen it such a long time. Hard ones are very common, mostly level after level. Difficulty? I still repeat it: i love it.
    But hard levels are mostly easier than nornal ones. Its a way unbalanced.

I agree, soon I will stop playing cause I’m tried of the hard levels and to get off them can last until the game give you the right pieces to make the right move with out payment cash (wihich could take months). And there is no guarantee that you will make pass the level with the power ups. Smh

I personally feel that the red levels are particularly difficult when they appear after you've been granted a certain amount of hours of unlimited lives. I'm currently at level 2941 or so and won't play until Tuesday because I've just won 3 hrs of unlimited lives - meaning: I won't finish level 2941 without maximum input of boosters anyway.....

Just be patient, don't spend too many boosters - and then all is fine.

If you want to play a really hard level, how about this one?

key_chest.jpg

Since it's part of the key chests, for which I refuse to invest boosters, I don't think I will beat it. And without boosters I haven't even come close to success.

Long story short, I need new levels

I agree with most of this. However for the first time ever I beat the 2nd level of dog training. I enjoy winning boosters but Do not think I have ever beat the bonsai.Infinite lives are less and less appealing because it seems like you can play forever and get nowhere until "coincidently" an unlimited life time is over. Basically I ignore the bonsai and just play to play not try and complete it.

Infinite lives

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    I agree with most of this. However for the first time ever I beat the 2nd level of dog training. I enjoy winning boosters but Do not think I have ever beat the bonsai.Infinite lives are less and less appealing because it seems like you can play forever and get nowhere until "coincidently" an unlimited life time is over. Basically I ignore the bonsai and just play to play not try and complete it.
    I agree about the infinte lives. I used to be able to win quite a few levels with them, but now I can barely win one. Last night I got 2 hours of infinite lives and it took 1 hour to just get past one simple level--it wasn't even a hard level. So I don't even try to complete the bonsai competition--not worth the hassle. Sometimes I feel as if the fun has been taken out of the game.

Why i am quitting

Quote Originally Posted by Cueblass View Post
    I agree, soon I will stop playing cause I’m tried of the hard levels and to get off them can last until the game give you the right pieces to make the right move with out payment cash (wihich could take months). And there is no guarantee that you will make pass the level with the power ups. Smh
    WHY I AM QUITING: I reached level 2368. That is pretty far for me. I enjoyed the fact that the game is more than just beating level after level--getting to progress through building a beautiful garden really added to it. But finally I realized I play the game more out of habit than fun--and I am not enjoying it--the levels are so difficult. I was playing each level again and again--10, 20, 30 times and more, sometimes for days until the game “allowed” me to win. And why? Not because it is fun, but because I wanted to finish the renovation of the garden area. And that became unsatisfying. Well, I got to the beach area and just kept playing and kept playing--I just felt like I had to finish the area. I wanted to “see” the picnic (which was a huge disappointment I might add--no interaction or conversation among the guests, we didn’t get to see what dishes they made, only a silly cake dropped in by helicopter, no “winner” of the contest, just obvious implication it was the cake--and then Austin goes off fishing! How rude!). But I was not enjoying playing the game. It has become tedious, frustrating, and boring. I don’t feel relaxed, but irritable, even angry just wanting to beat the stupid level I have been on so long. And then, beating the level has no exhilaration any more since the next level starts it all over, playing again and again. so I made up my mind to quit once it was done with the beach area. Thank you for making this nice game while it lasted. I am sorry you feel you have to make the levels so impossible to beat. And please don’t refer to them as “challenging.” Challenging is when you play a puzzle or game level that you can figure out and beat, not one you just mindlessly play until the program 'allows' you to beat it. If you are reading this and relate to the addiction feelings, hopefully you do not have a compulsion to experience the frustration of finishing a garden area and can just let the game go. Best wishes to you!

You have stated my feelings perfectly. When I wake up in the morning, I’m wondering what was bothering me the day before, until I remember that I’m stuck on a bloomin’ Gardenscapes Level! How pathetic am I? The never ending tournaments have made me crazy. I pass one level, then I’m presented by a HARD level——- as IF the “easy” one wasn’t hard enough. Leaving the game for good may be the best decision I can make.