Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious Townie Antics! Funny things our townies do. :)

Hilarious Townie Antics! Funny things our townies do. :)

Sometimes I watch my townies and some of their amusing antics.

Today, I was watching some new parking lots I had installed as mayor. I was noticing the police car, taxi and other cars arriving to the one-way parking lot from the wrong direction, then realizing their mistake, then turning around.

After turning around, they proceed down the street where they are completely flummoxed by the guitar-playing townie with the woman swaying and listening to the music in the middle of the street, LOL. She doesn't appear to be concerned by the approaching traffic. The cars approach her, stop, turn around, then proceed back to the street where they enter the parking lot from the wrong direction ... LOL

This is repeated over and over again.

I should stop watching this train wreck, but it is so silly and amusing! Hahaha.

What things do your townies do that amuse you?

Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 02:00 AM.

Please pardon my overwhelming lot of pictures as I love townie watching, just today I saw a brand new townie painting a picture of one of the houses I missed it in my screen shot but there was a good twenty seconds when several other townies kept walking in his line of site. Then there’s the sublimated messaging that I’m getting in my town. My latest available factory is the hotdog factory which I have yet to build, but there are townies dressed as giant wieners, hot vendors, and even hotdog food trucks all surfing around my town. Hmmm coincidence.... I think not!

Last edited by Virginia_Gardens; 09-09-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Oh and as a side note as if I needed another reason to love the Mexican restraunt factory they’ve now animated it.... or maybe it’s always been animated and I just missed it. Either way it is hands down my favorite factory, even more so now with the animation of the people sitting and being served by the dude in the sombrero!

I once saw three of the same townies, at first walking in different directions.
    After a while two guys walked to getter and then...

"Me and my shadow"

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Oh and as a side note as if I needed another reason to love the Mexican restraunt factory they’ve now animated it.... or maybe it’s always been animated and I just missed it.
    The Mexican restaurant, the Fast food restaurant etc and all the Zoo shops get animated while they are 'producing'.

I’ve seen the inside conveyer belt moving I had just never noticed the patrons sitting down and being served before. I really really wish the devs would do the other factories in this style as it makes them appear so much less industrial and more a part of the town which would help with blending the factories in seamlessly, versus bunching them all together which is what most of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I’ve seen the inside conveyer belt moving I had just never noticed the patrons sitting down and being served before. I really really wish the devs would do the other factories in this style as it makes them appear so much less industrial and more a part of the town which would help with blending the factories in seamlessly, versus bunching them all together which is what most of us do.
    To get a less industrial look I placed all 'restaurants' and 'shops' on the outside of this area to make it look like a mall next to the car boulevard.

At the moment I'm enjoying holidays so my second device is not around to make a screen shot without all the product flags above my factories.
    So to watch how I 'fixed' this problem please take a look in my town just at the right of my farm, behind the bees and the bouquet factory for this suggestion.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

I didn’t realize until just now that though I’ve seen snippets of your town here on the forum I had never actually been to visit. I really like the way in which you’ve incorporated the natural undeveloped landscape into your town. I also like what you’ve done with the factories with putting similar shops directly next to them makes them feel like a part of it like you where saying. I do still wish they would change them up though lolz there’s just so much potential.

Thank you for your compliments!

I can imagine for towns that spread out their buildings it is harder to get the same effect.
    But what is not now is maybe possible in futere times

Fingers crossed

This chap is walking a pig on a lead. Love it! He even turned and waved at me for his photo

1574E3DA-0865-45D6-BD5E-EB1D6DDC743B.jpg
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh