Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Profile pic missing/event ended

Profile pic missing/event ended

Two members of my coop including myself were missing the new birthday profile picture after updating the game. We’ve both been playing for more than two years. She uninstalled and reinstalled to try to get it, but the game is now telling her the event is over. I’m afraid to do the same and get the same result.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-08-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Same here - my game is saying the event has ended! No idea why - I hadn't uninstalled/reinstalled - just everything related to the event is gone, including all the items I made for it.

BTW - I still have my birthday profile pics, just not the event.

Screenshot_20180907-145252_Township.jpg
    Last edited by debville; 09-07-2018 at 08:04 PM.

My color splash event is over too, it won't let me play the event. It's supposed to have 9 days left. I started making color blocks, Now they are gone and I can't play the event. Anyone know if they've acknowledged this as a known issue and started fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaChow View Post
    My color splash event is over too, it won't let me play the event. It's supposed to have 9 days left. I started making color blocks, Now they are gone and I can't play the event. Anyone know if they've acknowledged this as a known issue and started fixing?
    I haven't had a response yet from customer support. This happened to me about 5 hours ago - I lost everything related to the event.

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    I haven't had a response yet from customer support.
    Not even the automated reply, to which you have to reply again?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Not even the automated reply, to which you have to reply again?
    I did, and replied again, but then got nothing. Then I lost that ticket when I uninstalled/reinstalled again - so had to start a new one this morning. Now I am getting at least some response, and Anna is also looking into it. So hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    I did, and replied again, but then got nothing. Then I lost that ticket when I uninstalled/reinstalled again
    hm, shouldn't we not lose anything when re-installing...? I would count these ingame reports in...

Now I am getting at least some response, and Anna is also looking into it. So hopefully this will get fixed soon.
    good. There should be quite a whole team looking into it! Good luck!

Hello, same thing happened to me. I uninstalled the game yesterday, but I know for sure that I back up them. Hell I even check it to another Android device to know if I back up the game properly. But when I reinstalled the game again (I uninstalled it in both devices which I'm playing), all the color blocks and color splash are gone. But I still have the same score in the leaderboard. It's just I lose all the blocks and color splash I made which is frustrating.

I can confirm, Kiwi, that the Developers are already investigating this issue. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon, but anybody with this problem should contact Support from within their game if they haven't yet done so.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hm, shouldn't we not lose anything when re-installing...? I would count these ingame reports in...
    Not sure why I lost my in game support ticket when reinstalling. Perhaps because I didn't get a reply yet? When I went back to view what I had sent, there was no message at all. This actually happened twice. I've sent plenty of support tickets in the past so I knew where to find my message, but it was gone each time. I haven't uninstalled /reinstalled again so I still have my current ticket, but maybe I just still have it because I got a response this time. Who knows?!