Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Profile pic missing/event ended

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    I am finally back up and running with the event! Thanks everyone who helped get this restored.
    Our pleasure, Deb

Anybody else affected, keep pursuing your Support tickets as your tech data will be needed for the fix, but once you get through to them at least now they do know how to repair.

Current Block event

This morning about 11 am up popped a message saying it had finished and took all my blocks etc.. event was packed up.. but just now it's in full swing but my 60 plus blocks have disappeared and I can't make anymore.. it now says 4 days to go! What is going on?

Misttree - same thing happened to me but the first day of the event. I lost everything I had made to prepare for it, all the factory items as well as color blocks. I never got those back, even though I did eventually get the event back again.

I searched How to add pic to my profile and it took me here. But nobody else seems to have asked that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe13 View Post
    I searched How to add pic to my profile and it took me here. But nobody else seems to have asked that here.
    Phoebe, I moved your first post to here, as I said in my private message to you (which you obviously didn't see, lol). That's the more relevant thread, and indeed you'll find your answer in the post immediately above your question.

It was easy to do, though I wasn't thinking that I don't have all my photos on this device. So I just used one that I like of a stained glass window!

Event missing

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yay, deb!
    Thanks for posting also the solution here, and good luck/much fun with the event!
    Please help, what was the solution to the event missing after uninstalling?