Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 19.12 Christmas Event

Love the event thanks.
    But I agree once you have the main prizes there is very little incentive to continue, chests every few hundred points just aren't worth it, especially as you don't earn gold for filling these orders.
    I liked, I think it was, the birthday balloon event, where you earned balloons by filling normal helicopter orders.

Just an update to restate how great the added bonuses are to the prize/awards at each level. Hope all future events continue in this fashion as it greatly enhances the pleasure of playing.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi! Please tell me if the christmas event is available on windows phone. So far I don't have the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Andra Mary View Post
    Hi! Please tell me if the christmas event is available on windows phone. So far I don't have the event.
    Hi Andra Mary. Welcome to the Forum.

I haven't checked my game on Windows Phone yet, but I am sorry that I don't think that the Christmas Event is available on the Windows Phone Platform.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Andra Mary. Welcome to the Forum.

I haven't checked my game on Windows Phone yet, but I am sorry that I don't think that the Christmas Event is available on the Windows Phone Platform.
    Ohhh no but why? I want christmas decorations too

Thank you for the response, maybe you can tell me if you know for sure, and why. thanks

When do we get the special decoration with tcash purchase offer? Shouldn't we have had it by now? It's suppoed to be the Christmas city sign. I'm looking forward to it
    Last edited by Akila; 12-21-2016 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Typos

Hi Akila

I wonder too. I had an offer this morning but it was not that one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Akila

I wonder too. I had an offer this morning but it was not that one.
    I had one 3 days ago....4000 tcash for $69.99US, but I know that wasnt it. After the event started, I've been watching for the offer with purchase, but nothing I'm hoping we're going to get it cause I really want the Christmas city sign

Hi Akila and Graylady,

I (and others in my Coop) had the sale offers about two hours ago on login. It's 2 again, one with the town sign, one with a cute Snowman deco (being built by uhm...children/animals), both with Tcash. So, it should be there